PDA

View Full Version : New Controller?

Anthen27
01-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Went to my local track yesterday, and he has a new controller I have never seen for sale, It is in a parma handle and looks exactly like a Difalco, It has 2 pots on top like a regular E-motion, Blast relay, rectangular heatsink diode setup, Looks like Difalco's setup, On the circuit board it has the letters "CVSC"? I am not sure on the letters? The owner told me it is made by SRT, It retails for $209 Anyone ever see one?

superman
01-18-2005, 10:03 AM
I believe what you are refering to is the knock off of the DeFalco, and quite frankly for $209 you can build a DeFalco with all new parts.

Tim Holloway
01-18-2005, 11:13 AM
I thought the CVSC was a difalco knock off. The ones I have seen have been in the $179.00 range. For $209 you can get a difalco. I would say the Difalco is one of the best controllers I have ever used.

Tim

Anthen27
01-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I guess it would be equivalent to the Difalco E-motion pro w/blast with economy brake rheostat, That Difalco would be around $240.00 So I guess the CVSC is not worth it for $209.........But besides price how do they work? They seem to be of nice quality......I personally own an E-motion fanatic that I love I was just interested in a back up..........

wjtaylor
01-18-2005, 01:58 PM
There was anouther post about this controller somewhere on here, but I could not find it.

This controller is in fact a DiFalco clone, but there is no service or support for it. Jim is known for the excellent service and support that he provides for his product.

Bill

orangepicker
01-22-2005, 01:24 AM
i saw an nsr when i was in europe.
it looks like a difalco X parma?