PDA

View Full Version : Need to know How to make body mods?

Ntmad8r
07-03-2006, 12:08 PM
I am new to the hobby just got my first ride! Will post pics soon but what I need to know is what materials do I need and what to do to make a rear spoiler? I checked on ebay but none are listed. Also I would like to make a bigger cowl hood like what they use in the mm/ps class.

Thanks to anybody who responds!

Ntmad8r (Intimadator just for those of u who where wandering)

steven
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
hey hows it going and welcome to this sport its a great one ive been doing this since i was 8 years old im 17 now so almost 10 years and never quite fully enjoying it any back to body mods to make some good rear wings for pro mod and mm/ps get yourself a nice sheet of styrene try and get more of a thinner piece like .025 i think it is just stay away from too flimsy and too stiff as for scoops there too hard to make however competition resins make very nice ones and make plenty of styles to fill your needs later on if you want to start class racing you can experiment with makeing your windows out of lexan for a little lighter look and what not. hope this helps if you need any more body information go ahead and pm me and ill help you with everything you make need from motors to chassis etc. etc. i also have motors and cars for sale if youd like and do custom work thanks again steven