View Full Version : Chassis question/

11-09-2006, 05:49 AM
I keep reading about a "bite bar" what are they and how are they used. Are they something that you add to the chassis and how does one make them?

Paul Ciccarello
11-15-2006, 06:39 AM
It depends if you are talking about wing cars or flexi's.

The bite bar on the wing car is the pin tube you attach the rear of the body to. It floats and loosens the car up the more it moves.

For flexi's at least on the flexi 5 it is the piano wire that holds the chassis together. The thinner the more the pans will move and the looser the car will be.