PDA

View Full Version : flexi 1

brian444
11-15-2002, 12:12 AM
Hi Paul this is Brian Greco, have a question about the flexi 1, i know the flexi 4 works very well, i have gotten it to handle, but i need more straightaway speed, we have a long track and i am going to try a flexi one for nascar racing, can you tell me of any spacing you would recomend in between the pans on the front axle, and or any guide spacers that should be in between pans in the back.

if there is information on other links could u tell me them if you don't want to post it over again.

-thanks.
brian

Paul Ciccarello
11-15-2002, 03:27 AM
Hi Brian,

There used to be a thread on the old board about the F-1. Check there and here http://www.parmapse.com/tips.asp?a=flknat.

Paul

brian444
11-15-2002, 03:30 AM
thanks paul. i guess your not much for sleeping either. lol. 530 in the morning aint bad.

Paul Ciccarello
11-15-2002, 03:34 AM
LOL!! Actually I am off to Flordia for a scale race. I usually wake up at 7:30.:D

Paul

brian444
11-15-2002, 03:38 AM
im actually going to try and sleep now, lol. im up at college and classes ended so we are all not sleeping basically tonight. all night movie night. lol. Good luck, and thanks again.

-Brian

Tom Marsteller
11-15-2002, 09:32 AM
Brian,

Myself or Scott will be glad to help you get your FlexiKar dialed in. Let me know when you will be at Pit Stop.

Tom......

brian444
11-15-2002, 12:28 PM
i will be around a lot this weekend, actually tonight im gonna try building this thing i think, and then a little later be there wiping some more of the track down. thanks a lot tom and scott. um, i basically am going to be around all weekend. are you racing tomorrow night?

Tom Marsteller
11-15-2002, 09:34 PM
Brian,

I will probably be around in the late afternoon. I cannot race as my stuff has not returned for the Worlds yet. Have some Strapping tape and lead with you and we will get at it. The only thing that will prevent me form not getting to Pit Stop will be the possibility of Family visiting from Las Vegas tomorrow. I need to get there though as I need to pick up an order too. I think you will like the FlexiKar on that King, Scott was always extremly fast using one.

Tom......

brian444
11-15-2002, 11:33 PM
its for our wednesday nascar group 10s. i built it and got it going very nicely. still a little tweaking left, but it will be faster than my champion, im gonna try and get it to work out. see you tomorrow hopefully.
-Brian