PDA

View Full Version : Euro body

Slotracer152
06-12-2002, 10:32 AM
I have an ultralite eurosport with a 26-26 small euro motor....I was just wanting to know what kind of tips you could give me on setting up my JK Courage

Paul Ciccarello
06-14-2002, 10:10 AM
You will need to reinforce the rear end of the body with some 1/8 wide .007 or .010 lexan from the rear pintubes up the side of the body. This keeps the body from collapsing. Other than that I would mount it as far back as possible.

Paul

eap9
06-19-2002, 07:40 PM
Hi Paul! When you say move the body as far back as possible, it is also the same as moving the chassis forward in relation to the body?

On my eurosport, I found that if I move the chassis as far back that I get better handling on tight corners. I use a Parma Lola body.

Paul Ciccarello
06-20-2002, 07:20 PM
Hi Paul! When you say move the body as far back as possible, it is also the same as moving the chassis forward in relation to the body?

Yes.

On my eurosport, I found that if I move the chassis as far back that I get better handling on tight corners. I use a Parma Lola body.

It depends on what you are looking for. Moving the body back will give it more bite but it may not be what you need. So then trying it forward might give it the perfect slide to make the car handle better.