PDA

View Full Version : Any News about the meeting?

MantaRay
08-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Any proposals at the meeting or to any classes as in the past.....
just wonderin'

DDDDDDerek
08-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Yes we are all to now race with written permission from the USRA and also cannot race lower classes if we won a race on the 3rd Sunday on December....:D

Seriously we only did presentations for the new Nats sites and also took nominations for the USRA committe.

mark g
08-09-2007, 05:01 AM
The folks at the nats are very busy,I'm sure all pertain ate information will be passed along in due time.

I mean really, if it is that important to you, you'd think you'd be there!

MantaRay
08-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Simple question......simple answer..........I know that everyone on OWH appreciates your efforts

Bill Fulmer
08-09-2007, 07:15 AM
[QUOTE=DDDDDDerek]Yes we are all to now race with written permission from the USRA and also cannot race lower classes if we won a race on the 3rd Sunday on December....:D

So nothing changed.;) :D

Bill Fulmer
08-09-2007, 07:17 AM
The folks at the nats are very busy,I'm sure all pertain ate information will be passed along in due time.

!

Er,when was the last time that happened?:rolleyes: ;) :D

mark g
08-09-2007, 10:16 AM
I'd say every year it happens. Heck I mean we do have a race every year,So something must be getting out to the racers:p :D :D

;)

There is plenty right and plenty wrong, But the right is happening on the track right now.

So I recommend, if ya can't wait for annoucements as they come,Call a buddy that is there or jump in a car ,plane whatever, Show up there with your PC and do the reporting for us to read. With minute by minute updates ofcourse.;)

I'd like to know as much as anyone,But I can also wait ,as I know just how busy those folks are. We all do the best we can when the time comes

DDDDDDerek
08-09-2007, 10:22 AM
All proposals will be viewed and voted after the Nats on an Online Vote along with the Voting of new Directors.

When we collect all proposals, they will be posted on where every they are suppose to be on rather its OWH or the USRA web site.

ADMERRELL
08-09-2007, 06:24 PM
DDDDDDerek, Great racing with you! :D Keep up the great job!!!! Any chance of getting heat totals for all the mains? Where do you send proposals? I didn't think it was fair how during race tech inspections penaltys for too lite was handled.:eek: Telling them it was lite and just letting them tape wieght on top of the body as the power was turned on. Not even checking them to see if enough weight was put on. next year i'll run lite all the time and take my two second penalty to tape weight on top of the body. How many laps do you think i'll gain over 8 heats by being 4 or 5 grams lite vs. 4 or 5 seconds of penalty! Just my opinon. MERRELL TODD

Bent rim
08-09-2007, 06:33 PM
DDDDDDerek, Great racing with you! :D Keep up the great job!!!! Any chance of getting heat totals for all the mains? Where do you send proposals? I didn't think it was fair how during race tech inspections penaltys for too lite was handled.:eek: Telling them it was lite and just letting them tape wieght on top of the body as the power was turned on. Not even checking them to see if enough weight was put on. next year i'll run lite all the time and take my two second penalty to tape weight on top of the body. How many laps do you think i'll gain over 8 heats by being 4 or 5 grams lite vs. 4 or 5 seconds of penalty! Just my opinon. MERRELL TODD

Merrell give it a try, we bounced Kenny P for having weight on top of the body in Pro gp12. :eek: Was not aware of that happening in Am's. Edsel and I were not in charge until Sunday.

PitStopGuys
08-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Edsel and I were not in charge until Sunday.

Dear Ed and Doug,

I'm not a member, not at the race, and not very popular... but any move that put you guys in authority was a positive step for "good government" if you take my meaning.

Cheers!

Bent rim
08-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Given that Benny had business in Sturgis and Chris couldn't make it to the race until Tuesday night, Edsel and I were asked to help out for Pro Gp12 and Int 15. We were happy to do it and everything ran smooth.

DICK GAZINYA
08-10-2007, 05:35 PM
I guess it will depend on how slow car really is. :D :p
Yours Truly
Dick Gazinya:cool:

ADMERRELL
08-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Lets look at the other side. How much would the fastest car in the field gain if running lite. I'm not saying any one was doing it on purpose, but there should be some penalty for being lite. I only came off twice in the main, hitting other cars that had come off. My RPM built car was great, horsepower was down from the fast guys.:) :D Thanks Merrell

Bill Fulmer
08-14-2007, 06:22 PM
All proposals will be viewed and voted after the Nats on an Online Vote along with the Voting of new Directors.

When we collect all proposals, they will be posted on where every they are suppose to be on rather its OWH or the USRA web site.

What fun is there in doing it this way?:confused: The old way we would already be into name calling,questioning parentage,acuusations of seceret agendas,threats of physical harm,people would be getting banned. This is BORING.;) :rolleyes:

PitStopGuys
08-15-2007, 08:14 AM
Lets look at the other side. How much would the fastest car in the field gain if running lite. I'm not saying any one was doing it on purpose, but there should be some penalty for being lite.

If you're light at the end of the race you're DQ. If you're light during the race you get to fix it w/o serious penalty? Hmmmm. Not logical (oops, did I say that?);)

Wouldn't it make more sense to penalize the light car 10% of laps accumulated up to the time it was discovered to be light AND requiring that the car be brought (legally) up to weight before being allowed back on track?

Just a suggestion.