PDA

View Full Version : The Votes are in!!!!!!!

DDDDDDerek
08-12-2007, 09:19 AM
The host of The 2008 USRA Nats is:

1) Slot Cars of Katy, TX - 81 votes

2) Slot Car Raceway Rhonnert Park, CA - 6 Votes

3) Chicagoland Speedway Lagrange, IL - 4 Votes

So Slot cars of Katy will host next years Nats with Slot Car Raceway in Rhonnert Park will be the back-up Nats site.

swiss
08-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Congrats to P.A. As a long time race track owner and one of the
top supporters/promoters of wing car racing the last 30+ years,
he more than deserves hosting the race next year.
I'm sure him,Kathleen & Shelby will do a great job hosting in 2008.

Quickerthanu
08-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Congrats to PA!!

The Boola Gang is definetly excited to go and race there, along with many other So Cal guys!

See ya in '08!

Josh B

Chasegtp1590
08-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Congrats to PA and Kathleen, they are very deserving of the NATS and no doubt it will be one of the best ever!

P.S. does that mean his track is eligible for world records now?? :p :p

Bill Fulmer
08-12-2007, 04:22 PM
With the vote this close will there be a recount?:rolleyes: :p :D

Congrats to Slot Cars of Katy. Bill

Frank S
08-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Congrats to P.A. Watson,I'm sure it will be a great NATS!!!!

Frank S.:eek:
Slotcar Raceway Rohnert Park,Ca.

johnford
08-14-2007, 06:34 AM
Oh Great! Just let me move out of Texas and we get the Nats there! Fortunately, I didn't move too far out of Texas that I can't get back from time to time. Although, from Central Arkansas, I can drive to Chicago quicker than to Houston. I"ll be there though. Really missed the Nats this year. Hope they had someone video tape it so we can see all the good stuff. I tried several times to get permission to come shoot the Nats this year to no avail. Perhaps they had someone else do it as was done in Buena Park for the Punching the Donut video. (Great Video BTW). Those professionals do a much better job than I do anyways.... jf

RomanK
08-14-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh Great! Just let me move out of Texas and we get the Nats there! Fortunately, I didn't move too far out of Texas that I can't get back from time to time. Although, from Central Arkansas, I can drive to Chicago quicker than to Houston. I"ll be there though. Really missed the Nats this year. Hope they had someone video tape it so we can see all the good stuff. I tried several times to get permission to come shoot the Nats this year to no avail. Perhaps they had someone else do it as was done in Buena Park for the Punching the Donut video. (Great Video BTW). Those professionals do a much better job than I do anyways.... jf

nobody video taped teh whole thing, we were under the impression that you were coming.....sorry for the miscommunication.

RomanK
08-14-2007, 09:01 AM

John, nobody video taped the whole thing, we were under the impression that you were coming.....sorry for the miscommunication, there were lots of details to take care of and maybe too many cooks in the kitchen.

Congratulations to Slot Cars of Katy, I'm sure they will do a great job!!!