PDA

View Full Version : Question about new bodies

LoudCat
01-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Paul,

I have been using the Parma Lola GTP body for about two years and it has worked very well for me. This year Parma introduced three new GTP bodies, the 70524 Lola HD, 70525 Caddy and 70526 Caddy HD.

Can you please compare and contrast these with the Lola? Is there one you would prefer with GT12 on a road course or with GTP/Flexi4 on a king? Would you describe one as being looser, faster or more forgiving?

Thanks in advance,
- Roy

Paul Ciccarello
01-03-2003, 11:41 AM
Roy,

I have only tried the bodies on the scale track so far. The Caddy HD will have more downforce than the Lola and Caddy. For me in GT12 the Caddy seemed to be the best all around. It was not quite as fast in the middle lanes as the Caddy HD but was a lot more forgiving and a touch faster in the outer lanes. At the last race we had the Caddy HD was causing me to tip out quite a bit. It seems, at least on the scale track, that the Caddy HD is faster in the middle because you do not slow down very much. When you get to the outer lanes the turns are pretty tight. I will know more at the warm up. I have not done much testing on the king yet. I would have to guess the Caddy HD will be the best for the king.

See you there.

Paul