PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone

rpark
08-04-2009, 08:36 PM
First of all I want to thank the Port Jeff crew for doing a great job with the Nats this year. Doug you and your gang are a great group of guys and I look forward to coming back again.

Most of all I have to thank Forrest for all the help and building me a great car. There isn't much I can say to describe how great of a guy he is. He has went back to back helping guys to winning SPG7. I know he will still be there now that I have to run pro.

Thank you to Lee Roberts for all the great motor work.

Beuf for the great body and encourging words before during and after the race. I understand why he wins so much because of his mind set. He told me just to put 8 heats together and see what happens.

Bill Skinner for the great Thunder rubber.

Koford for the great arms, mags, chassis, gears.

The Grinstead Family thank you for everything you are truly a great family and words can't be said how nice you guys are. I'll never forget driving with NYC with Jim honking at everyone.

Zac and Marco for the great cleaning of my braid all day and to Paul Petersen for cleaning the straights.

The Boola boys and Team Who for the kind words after the race it's great to race with you guys every month there is no place in the world to race opens like there is at BP. Racing with you guys has made me that much better

Mr. Ron "Farve" Herrera for all the great words truly one of the best guys in slot cars.

All the guys in the main we had a great race and was fun running against all of you. Felipe is one hell of a racer and a great guy. Trigi your time will come I'm sure of it and not much can be said about Chris making 6 mains at this years nats.

If there is anyone I left out I'm sorry you know who you are.

If you are intrested in knowing what I ran I'm sure the tech sheets will be uploaded somewhere.

Thank you all again,

Robert Park

R. Herrera
08-04-2009, 09:17 PM
First of all it is great to have you back racing, You surely did deserve the win against a real tough field. You, Master Forrest (Bud--e) and James make a tough racing team. I hope to be racing with you guys soon. Great job Robert.

Ron Favre

Owl Chump
08-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Congratulations Robert! You did a heck of a job! Even with my "Buddy Pal" helping and yelling at you! Just wish I could of made the trip to see it live!

See ya soon!

Homer
08-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Robert great race and I'm glad to help the new G 7 CHAMP. Can't wait to race with you in Cailf at BP. Great Job. Paul P.