PDA

View Full Version : Soft Braid!!!

Frank S
12-27-2010, 12:53 PM
You know how braid rite now is stiff??? You push it down and it just pops rite back up....well this is what I have been using and it is great.Lay's rite down,very nice......Everyone that has tried it has bought more.

$45.00

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/slotcarraceway/001-4.jpg

Slot Car Raceway
305 Southwest Blvd,
Rohnert Park, CA. 94928
707-795-4156
http://www.scrhobbies.com/

oldweirdherald
12-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Posts deleted by "mom"

Guys - this is an OWH paid sponsor's very own Market Place forum. Sponsors help to support keeping OWH online.

Ads are posted here for the benefit of their local customers, as well as potential customers who may not have a local raceway near them, or may not be able to find these items elsewhere.

For other raceways interested in buying/selling products advertised here, I suggest you contact your slot car distributor.
(then if you also want to sell it - you can also become an OWH sponsor)

In many cases (like this one) the manufacturers are NOT a sponsor. So posting of links to the manufacturer sorta undermines the purpose of the ad in the first place. This again is another good reason to buy it from the OWH sponsor who advertised the product here. :)

I'm adding contact info to Frank's post above.

Happy Holidays - from "mom"

backintheslot
12-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Frank, Toss a sack in my "in" box. :p.........Thanks Bro!............See ya soon.

Zippity
12-29-2010, 02:17 AM
Please post (or display here) your PayPal email address so that I can get some $$$$ to you :) :)

Thanks.

Gill A
12-31-2010, 03:49 AM
We have another one, needs to read the above post by "backintheslot".

Zippity
12-31-2010, 04:42 AM
We have another one, needs to read the above post by "backintheslot".

?? explain :(

Gill A
12-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oldweirdherald
12-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Hi Gill...

Speaking of not reading posts above... (ref post #2) :p

I already had to delete some posts that were "hijacking" the thread by other raceways and suppliers. After I deleted them, I thought I politely explained that this thread is posted in a paid sponsors very own Market Place forum.

Whatever the reasons anyone chooses to support a "local" raceway that also ships mail order, whether they do not have a local raceway, or can not find the item locally, it is their choice.

I was also under the impression that the above braid is much softer then most other braid that has been available lately.

Anyway, you probably didn't notice that you were posting on a Market Place forum thread by an OWH sponsor.

If you have similar products available, you are most welcome to contact me about becoming an OWH sponsor or purchasing your own Market Place Forum, or ad in the Commercial Classified Ads forum. Then, if another supplier tries to jump in on your thread, I'll be there to slap their wrist! ;)

Happy New Year! :) And have a wonderful vacation!

PK

Gill A
12-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Sorry Paul I did not realise it was posting to a paid sponsor's thread.
I was actually saying I have that braid in stock,

oldweirdherald
12-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi Gill,

That's kinda what I figured... but in this case the PM system would be a much better way to relay that!

If you wind up selling the braid... how about you ship Frank a Rainbow Trout... for the use of his Market Place forum then? :p

PK

Gill A
12-31-2010, 06:34 PM
Frank my appologies, I thought you were the manufacturer.
When you are next in NZ drop me a line (no pun intended) and we will go catch you a trout.