PDA

View Full Version : GRRR Returns to The Race Place on July 16th, 2011 - Can-Am and Retro Stock Cars

fl_slotter
07-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Saturday, July 16th, 2011

The Race Place

1104 Cave Road

Holly Hill, Florida

(386) 295-1371

The Race Place will open at 9 AM and the track will be configured for all 8 lanes as the road course. Can-Am practice until 10:45 AM when Can-Am Qualifying will take place.

Tech opens at 10 AM and the first in to tech will qualify last. The last oen in to tech will qualify first.

Tech will close at 10:30.

Voting for Best Appearing and Most Realistic will take place.

Awards for Best Appearing and Most Realistic will take place with a TonyP "Kodak Moment".

Qualifying, then the race and then Dominos Pizza will be provided.

After pizza, the track will be reconfigured to the 110 foot double banked turn very high speed tri-oval for Stock Car racing.

15 minutes of practice and then it's time to race. We will award the Top Qualfier plaque to the person that puts the fastest lap on the board during the race.

There is also going to be a raffle for a Formula 1 chassis provided by R-Geo Products will be taking place. Give Greg Walker a call for details on the raffle.

This should be a great day of racing. We hope to see all of you there.

Modlerbob
07-17-2011, 07:35 PM
I had a great time participating and want to thank the organizers and the owner of the Raceway for putting on an enjoyable event.

Professor Fugly
12-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Me too! I think?