PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

wjtaylor
07-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Hello everybody and welcome to my little corner of Old Weird Momís slot car universe.

I hope to be real active here with pictures of what the manufacturers have sent me and what I am sending out. I hope you will get on here and let me know what it is that YOU WANT. Please talk about what you want and why. Let me know if there is a new body out there you like, or if your racetrack likes a particular body. If you want to race it, I want to paint it. If you disagree with someoneís choice of bodies, donít just call them a bran muffin head, explain why you think they are wrong and what you use and we can all learn.

Please follow all of Momís rules and visit my website at www.hispeedproducts.com.

Sarkisian
07-11-2014, 01:30 PM
All, Bill does a great job painting bodies and will work with you to design a style, pattern or color of your choice. I know a lot of guys using him and we all like his work, give him a shout.

MrkCrwly
07-11-2014, 03:25 PM
We have been running HiSpeed wing Vette bodies in 2 classes. Really nice work. RIR Gets designs at random from Eagle.
Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Owl Chump
07-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Bill has been a friend, fellow racer and my body painter ever since he started Hi-Speed Products. :lol:

He is knowledgeable and will work with you to get the body that you want and need for racing or just have fun. Give him a call. :)

team burrito
07-12-2014, 08:28 AM
If you disagree with someoneís choice of bodies, donít just call them a bran muffin head, explain why you think they are wrong and what you use and we can all learn.

I like bran muffin; excuse me if I take a bite out of your head. :lol:

wjtaylor
07-13-2014, 10:57 AM
I had planned to do some updates and show some new pix today but my camera will not transfer. I have a call into the support center so I might have something for you soon.

In the meantime thanks to Jeff(who should have his newest batch), Mark(what class and type of track are you running on), Al (if anybody needs a really fast 27L, Al is as good as it gets), Russ(I like bluberry) for posting here.

Most importantly I got a new present from Gugu. It's called the SHADOW and except for the window I can't see any difference between it and the OS Vipor. The Shadows are no rib, .005. I have about 24 of them waiting to be painted. Chubby tells me they are legal for the Nats.

Bill