PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Barnburner Photos

Kiwi Racer
07-03-2002, 03:42 AM
Hey Pauk K just been looking at the photos of the 2002 barnburner, and is there a story behind the red paint stuff on your laptop?

HurricaneLarry
07-03-2002, 05:40 AM
Thanks,

oldweirdherald
07-03-2002, 06:23 AM
This new OWH Photo Gallery program worked out so well this last weekend at the AFTW's, that I plan to start catching up on posting tons of race photos that either were dumped by the old gallery, or never published yet.

I recruited weed to help out with the captions on the Barnburner pix, and I see that he's been busy filling them in!

Thanks Weed!

Next on the list is the Enduro de Chico pix, and then I hope to get the 400 or so 2001 USRA Div 1 Nats pix online before the 2002 Nats. There's a bulk zip file upload feature, but so far I can't get it to work, but even one at a time with this program is much faster then the old way!

The new gallery will also be used for an all new "Pitstop" New Products section, and can be used for a track layout gallery, raceway photos, etc.

OWH Photo Gallery (http://www.oldweirdherald.com/owhgallery/)

As I get the new OWH layout done, links to race reports, photos, etc. will be MUCH easier to find and navigate to.

P.S. to Kiwi - The spilled nail polish bottle on the OWH laptop, fortunately was a fake gag item, courtesy of our OWH Slot car Talk buddy - Slotracer152 - aka "The Lonnie". I filled in the caption under the photo just now.

Slapshot
07-08-2002, 12:09 PM
But Paul we didn't get to see the shot of your compleated fake nails after the fake manicurist left.

http://www.oldweirdherald.com/owhgallery/albums/album03/abv.sized.jpg
Raymond

Slotracer152
07-08-2002, 10:10 PM
heh...I just noticed...thats my beautiful leg in the corner of that picture...I'm wearing my "lucky (if you know what I mean)" shirt too

oldweirdherald
07-09-2002, 01:46 AM
HA!

See - caught in the act on film!

"Lucky" shirt???

I have a feeling for "The Lonnie", that "Getting Lucky" means:

1 - going through a day without getting punched in the a face getting hit in the mouth with a hockey puck.

2 - making it out of the Consi in boxstock without losing a gear, wheel, or hooking up his controller wrong.

3 - when the waitress at the local diner smiles and thanks him for the $2.00 tip. Maybe... next time he'll make his move...

4 - when the next door neighbor trims that tree that's been blocking his view through binoculars of their teenaged daughter at the swimming pool.

5 - beating the local 12 year olds by more then 20 laps in the weekly FCR race.

6 - getting a new pillow block in the mail for his busted chassis.

7 - watching R rated movies from the dish on the big-screen TV while house sitting for the track owner.

8 - wearing his favorite shirt for the third straight day without washing it.

9 - posting a snappy come-back line on the OWH bulletin board.

10 - getting back at a certain smart-assed web geek at the Nats. :eek: