Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barn Burner Results

What an event!

When I walked in and saw the list of celebrities - Chicky, Beuf, Cedric, Vlado, Gugu, Benny J, Boyt and all the others I knew it was going to be something special, and it lived up to the advance billing. Thanks for inviting me Doug! Nicely done. (insert golf clap here)
    What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but anything you catch comes home with you!

Great time as usual Doug, you definitely put on a great show. Congratulations. You, Erkle, John and the crew work your butts off to ensure a great race and it works. I got Jaeger back to school at 10:30, turned around and drove straight into a blizzard, which in my car isn't a lot of fun. Normally an hour and a half trip turned into a 3 hour adventure, I felt like Nanook of the North, and must have passed 30 really bad wrecks, I guess it was the practice from the Am 15A race that got me through,.
    Thanks, again
    Paul
    MON THE BIFF !!!

Thumbs up Thanks Doug

Hey Doug,
    Another great Barnburner as usual. Thanks for a great show and all the help. I also want to thank Erkle (you da man) for changing the motor for the last heat of the Am 15 main. Hey John, awesome glue job all weekend. Thanks Skinner, Les, Larry, Joe D, Joe SSSand everyone else who helped us. Hey Poppy, you to.
    Edsel

Congrats to all

You guys really put on quite an event over there, Thanks for all the coverage and giving us a ring side seat.

Ron

Highlight Of the Week

Chicky in opens on purple lane glazed the com the 4-5th lap of heat...doing 2.4.2.5s..did an amazing job of cleaning it up..he was runnin 2.0s by the end of the heat...amazing
    9x National Champion

Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks Doug And Erkle, Skinner Once Again for the time u put into these big races you hold. its so much fun racing there, on a sweet track noless.

Thanks To, trevor, brad, Joe d, and whoever else i forgot who was helping me this weekend pittin/cleanin braid etc. thanks alot

joe sss
    Last edited by Chubby; 03-15-2005 at 10:07 PM.
    9x National Champion

Kind of like Elliot Sadler would say...

I had an Aauuwwwssoomme time.
    Everybody that works so hard in this raceway is to be commended. A splendid job.
    Thank you all.
    Ron Van Wagnen

Ron Van wagon, awesome racing, you have some killer box program you are one of the few that can keep up with erkle..great running all week

joe sss
    9x National Champion

Smile THANKS FOR GREAT TIME

Sorry to post a week late but I wanted to thank Doug, Erkle,
    Poppy, Joe SSS, Brian X-Pro & Little Joey for all their help last
    weekend at the barnburner. I had a great time & looking forward
    to the next one.

Thanks again,

Rich A.
    TAZ RACING

as always..........

yous guys throw a helluva party, another awesome Barn Burner!!!!!

Thanks to the Port Jeff crew for a great weekend.

And thanks to all my friends that helped me in the pits and on the track...

Lorin
    ------------------------------------------------
    Well, we almost had a King track in South Florida...or maybe I was dreaming???

Track Is SWEET!!!!!

Hey Doug,
    The track at Port Jeff Raceway is SWEET. SIMPLY SAID. It doesn't get any better than this. You and the crew at Port Jeff did an excellent job. Can't wait to come back. See you soon.
    Wil Beach

Whatta Great Event!

A big THANK YOU to all the folks at Port Jeff for putting on yet another great event. Doug, Erkle, Poppy, Skinner and all the crew make racing there a pleasure. Hopefully they're all still asleep and won't read this for another week!

And Gil, thanks for doing such a good job of directing the race, we all know it isn't easy.

And huge thanks to all the folks who helped me set up for the race and actually get through it without killing anyone, Brian (don't worry Steve, I've only got another 150 bodies to finish), Joe SSS, Dean, Kyle and Alan (who quietly cleaned the track _every_ heat change for me... yes, I saw you! )

And... congrats to Johnnie C for kicking my butt once again.

Steve

Oh... I've got some pictures of the Spec 15 Race on my web site, if anyone's interested. There are none of my race though... I forgot my camera.

http://www.sbslotcars.com

Thumbs up Barnburner

Thanks Doug and Crew for having a great track to race on. The weekend was fun and for the first time I think I was in more pictures than Erkle, thanks to Les and the poster!

What Can I say about

The racers and store at Port Jeff that has not been said before....

The store is clean....

As always the people I call my second family, are always there when I need them the most.... Why just last night Doug bailed me out of Jail... Thanks Doug..

Thanks Bent, Erkle, Joe, Johnny C Dad, Edsel, Brad, not to mention the ladies of PJR and all the racers who entertained me this past weekend. It is this kind of brotherhood that keeps me coming back for more. Yes it is a drug manů..

And a very special thanks to Benny J for supplying the refreshments
    There are "Racers" and there are "Romans".....which one are you?

You're not Paranoid.... People are talking about you....

Larry,

Did the local sherriff nab you after your 50th doughnut in the parking lot ? It looked like you were trying out for the drifting nationals.
    Ron

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast