Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update on "Punching the Donut" DVD

Hey Everyone,

Since most of the comments are very positive let me put out into the slot car ether net that I am looking and have been looking for a long time for a triple Barrel triple micro Gorski in good shape. I know that my chances of finding one are not great but...few people thought we would ever do a professional quality Video of Slots too!

So if anyone out there who is watching and (liking) the DVD no of one or someone who has one...let me know!

THanks

Adam

What a great DVD. A friend of mine bought several copies and was giving them away as race prizes and Christmas gifts.

We tend to race more of the scale cars where I live but it was great to see how much work goes into Wing Racing.

I was amazed at the speeds. A second and a half to go around a 155ft. track. Very impressive.

This video has opened my eyes to how difficult it is to compete at a National level in wing racing.

I liked the way the camera was mounted in a car and showed it going around the track.

This is a first class product, you did a great job, and a wonderfull service to the slotracing community.

Thanks, Adam.

What can I do to get the DVD? I've ordered it 2x now and still haven't gotten a reply back. Are they still even available? I still want to buy the DVD but it seems like there is no way to get my hands on it because I can't get a decent reply. Does anyone know whether it's still available, and where and how to get it?

Thanks

Michael

Hey Mike,

That is disturbing as Buena Park and the wonderful Chris and Lenore Gallegos are selling them. THe phone number at the track is 714 827-9979. If that doesn't do it I ll send you one. Just reply back to this thread and I am sorry it shouldn't be that hard to get a DVD there are a lot of them.

Let me know.

ADAm

Thanks Adam

If you could send it that would be great, just send me a PM with details of how I should pay and to whom with my credit card.
    It's expencive for me to call because I live in Australia.

Thanks

Michael

I was at Buena Park today and saw several in the display case. Contact them and they'll be glad to help you.
    Casper, the Friendly Ghost.

Are there any copies of this still available?
    Transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Quote Originally Posted by brane View Post
    Are there any copies of this still available?
    Contact Buena Park Raceway and see if they might have any copies left.
    Phone: 714-827-9979
    Email: bpraceway@yahoo.com
    Web: http://www.bpraceway.com/

If not, then maybe I can get in touch with Adam Friedman of Traveling Light Media (who made the movie),
    and see if copies are still available.

I actually had the pleasure of helping out on this movie, by providing the digital still photos and the race results
    - and I actually got to appear in the movie for about a minute (my first minute of my 15 minutes of fame)

I have a copy here... but I would not want to convert, copy, or upload it unless it was no longer being sold and only with Adam's permission.

Paul K @ OWH
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 05-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been storing the remaining inventory of the DVD's for Adam, actually need to help him sell them or get them back to him to free up some space in my spare room. Plenty of them left.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123