Thread: Wow Its been awile!

Wow Its been awile!

Well first off I dont know if anyone here remembers me. This is Matt Zenovitch. Right now im in iraq been here for alittle while. Was bored at the internet cafe and decidided to check up on things. Its crazy over here thats all I Have to say. Hope everyone is having happy holidays and enjoying it with family. Someone please post an update on things ive been away for about 2 years lol. My email is matthew.aaron.zenovitch@us.army.mil. Some of my old friends should still be around I Hope. Take care everyone!

Hey Matt....

Great to hear from you young man!

We miss you and are all glad to hear you are doing well and thinking of your old freinds back in the states!

I sure wish you could make it to next years scale nats in Rohnert Park!!

If you can make it, consider yourself "sponsored" for 1/32 and 1/24 Euro!!!

Take care,

Greg G.
    How Sweet It Is!!!!!

Hey greg great to hear from you. Wish I could take you up on that offer. Only 1 more year of the army then im freeeee! Then I can put my trigger finger to other uses.

Talking Just wishin' you well...

...don't forget to duck. (quack)

Glad to hear you are well. Let me echo the above post whe I say when you get back we have reserved a spot for you on Team Northwest for the Fray. (Formerly Seattle) and your expensess will be covered. Least I can do for a protector of the USofA.

Hope this finds you well.

Later, The wishing you were available for the Fray in 2006 coming up in Feb. Rockinator
    Gambling, It's only a problem if you're losing.