Thread: Open invitation to any t-jet racers interested in joining team Northwest at the Fray.

Smile Open invitation to any t-jet racers interested in joining team Northwest at the Fray.

Fellow Northwest, or anywhere you're from for that matter, t-jet enthusiasts. Team Northwest is looking for 1 or 2 or even 3 people to join us at the Fray in Ferndale the weekend of February 11th this year.

Our team is one driver short of legal and 2 or 3 drivers short of comfortable.

The entry fee is paid and if you are from around the Seattle area transportation is doable.

We will leave on the morning of Thursday, Feb, 9th in order to give ourselves a day to recover from the drive and practice on the tracks. If you are coming from another area then you can of course arrive anytime you wish as long as it is before 7:30 AM on Sat. the 11th.

Please contact me for any additional information. You can PM me here or email me at: therockinator@comcast.net

Paul? are you interested? Hey Neal, how about it? Anygody?

Later, The Captain looking for a team to, uh, captain, Rockinator
    Gambling, It's only a problem if you're losing.

hey, count me in!!

oh, hang on, I'm on the other side of the planet...
    did you say airfares were provided?

seriously, one day I am gonna get there... on my slot car tour of the world...

when I get my degree...

and have a job....

and some savings...

etc...

Talking Oh well...

Sorry, No airfares, we travel by Van.

But now I can add you to the ever growing list of guys who "want to go but......."

Later, The never would have made it as a coprorate recruiter Rockinator
    Gambling, It's only a problem if you're losing.