Thread: Anybody seen or Heard from Fred?

Anybody seen or Heard from Fred?

Fred Forrest that is. Last I heard he was moving back to Seattle around the 1st of June. I understand the slot car shop in P.A. closed and so Fred has relocated. I have no phone number for him and he doesn't respond to his eMail. Perhaps he just isn't set up yet.

Anyway, if anybody knows how to reach Fred or if Fred himself should read this, send me an eMail. therockinator@comcast.net

Later, The looking fo my Fray teammate Rockinator
    Gambling, It's only a problem if you're losing.

Fredabouts

According to Paul K the PA track has moved to a location in the same general area as the old Buddy B's in Tacoma and will be opening up soon. When PK gets back he will give details.

Raymond

More info on Fred and PA Slots

I just got off the phone with Allen Smith, Fred's boss up in P.A. and founder of Scalextric USA. The shop has indeed moved to Tacoma. It's now in a warehouse at 3030 68th Ave. W. Unit E. Tacoma, WA. 98466

Allen says at least for now he's running it kinda of by appointment and mainly on evenings and weekends. If you want to check it out he recomends that you call first to make sure somebody will be there when you want to come by. That number is: 253 255 1807.

He has 4 tracks, The old wooden track from P.A. which I guess is 1/24th, a Scalextric Sport track, a Scalextric digital track, and a 4 lane plastic HO. track which Allen described as sort of a Riverside looking thing.

The old P.A. slotcar website is still running and online sales will still be available. Here's the web site, which also lists the new store address and Phone number.

http://www.132slotcar.us/

Now, about Fred. According to Allen, he's still in P.A.! I have no other details except again, according to Allen, he's OK.

Later, The THANKS for the lead Slapshot it at least got me on the right track, so to speak Rockinator
    Gambling, It's only a problem if you're losing.