+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buy: Pure Performance electric motor cleaner

Buy: Pure Performance electric motor cleaner

I would like to find out where I can buy "Pure Performance" electric motor cleaner. I bought a can of this a year ago but the hobby shop doesn't have anymore and don't know where to get it. I've looked on the internet but it just doesn't show up. If anyone knows of a source for this cleaner, please let me know. I don't need any other types just the "Pure Performance" works for me.

Thanks,
    DD

Thumbs up Pure Motor Spray

DD:

Pure Performance motor spray is available from Buena Park Raceway, Buena Park, CA. Call Chris or Lenore at 714-827-9979. Chris & Lenore are good friends with Troy owner of T.A. Emerald Industries. Troy produces various electrical motor sprays/cleaners for both RC & Slot motors.

BP always stocks “Pure” in large volumes and will give you a case discount if you buy in large quantities, besides; if you purchase from BP Raceway you will be supporting one of the best (if not the best) slot car raceway in the world.

Call BP 714-827-9979…

Carlos.
    ACE Racing System.
    “THE BEST TEAM WINS-ACE RACING SYSTEM”

Tell your shop

Eagle sells it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Quit cryin and act like a MAN!!!

i guess i got the wrong stuff mark, maybe i need to send to carlos for proper disposal!

9x National Champion

Pure Performance electric motor cleaner

Carlos & Mark,

Thank you for the information. I think I need to be a commercial track owner to order from Eagle but the Buena Park number I will keep and call them up this week. I don't know about ordering a case tough. The last can lasted me a season. I only need a couple of cans but maybe can get some orders from my other sloters and come up with a case order.

Thanks,
    DD
    Don Denson
    Alias: Double D
    Richland, Washington

Home track:
    Master's Slot Car
    Pasco, Washington
    125 ft. Kingleman track - 8 lanes

http://www.mastersslotcar.com

+ Reply to Thread