Thread: The Votes are in!!!!!!!

The Votes are in!!!!!!!

The host of The 2008 USRA Nats is:

1) Slot Cars of Katy, TX - 81 votes

2) Slot Car Raceway Rhonnert Park, CA - 6 Votes

3) Chicagoland Speedway Lagrange, IL - 4 Votes

So Slot cars of Katy will host next years Nats with Slot Car Raceway in Rhonnert Park will be the back-up Nats site.
    DDDDDDerek
    USRA Div. 1 Assistant Tech Director
    You know that fat kid who lost weight

The World Famous Port Jefferson Raceway

Honey Badger Does'nt Give A Sh*t, It Does What It Wants!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to P.A. As a long time race track owner and one of the
    top supporters/promoters of wing car racing the last 30+ years,
    he more than deserves hosting the race next year.
    I'm sure him,Kathleen & Shelby will do a great job hosting in 2008.
    "Get Yourself Retrofied"
    Chicagoland Raceway
    17B West Ogden Ave.
    Westmont,Il. 60559
    Phone-708-203-8003
    mikeswiss86@hotmail.com

Check out Chicagoland Raceway on facebook.

Congrats to PA!!

The Boola Gang is definetly excited to go and race there, along with many other So Cal guys!

See ya in '08!

Josh B
    Boola Racing

Congrats to PA and Kathleen, they are very deserving of the NATS and no doubt it will be one of the best ever!

P.S. does that mean his track is eligible for world records now??

Question Recount

With the vote this close will there be a recount?

Congrats to Slot Cars of Katy. Bill
    Remember the lack of any credible evidence is proof the conspiracy is working!

Nats

Congrats to P.A. Watson,I'm sure it will be a great NATS!!!!

Frank S.
    Slotcar Raceway Rohnert Park,Ca.

Oh Great! Just let me move out of Texas and we get the Nats there! Fortunately, I didn't move too far out of Texas that I can't get back from time to time. Although, from Central Arkansas, I can drive to Chicago quicker than to Houston. I"ll be there though. Really missed the Nats this year. Hope they had someone video tape it so we can see all the good stuff. I tried several times to get permission to come shoot the Nats this year to no avail. Perhaps they had someone else do it as was done in Buena Park for the Punching the Donut video. (Great Video BTW). Those professionals do a much better job than I do anyways.... jf
    RACE DIRECTORS... Want Free Subscription certificates to SARN to use as race prizes or door prizes? They are FREE for the asking. Email me at: johnford@slotmail.org and let me know how many you need for each event. S.A.R.N. Scale Auto Racing News...Serving slot racers since 1979.

Home of the 2007 USRA Nats and a pretty fast King Track
    Quote Originally Posted by johnford
    Oh Great! Just let me move out of Texas and we get the Nats there! Fortunately, I didn't move too far out of Texas that I can't get back from time to time. Although, from Central Arkansas, I can drive to Chicago quicker than to Houston. I"ll be there though. Really missed the Nats this year. Hope they had someone video tape it so we can see all the good stuff. I tried several times to get permission to come shoot the Nats this year to no avail. Perhaps they had someone else do it as was done in Buena Park for the Punching the Donut video. (Great Video BTW). Those professionals do a much better job than I do anyways.... jf
    nobody video taped teh whole thing, we were under the impression that you were coming.....sorry for the miscommunication.
    There are "Racers" and there are "Talkers".....which one are you?

Home of the 2007 USRA Nats and a pretty fast King Track
    Quote Originally Posted by johnford
    John, nobody video taped the whole thing, we were under the impression that you were coming.....sorry for the miscommunication, there were lots of details to take care of and maybe too many cooks in the kitchen.

Congratulations to Slot Cars of Katy, I'm sure they will do a great job!!!
    Last edited by RomanK; 08-14-2007 at 09:17 AM.
    There are "Racers" and there are "Talkers".....which one are you?