Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Jrl (champ) Chassis

New Jrl (champ) Chassis

New JRL (Champ Car) Chassis

Designed in The Czech Republic by H & R

This chassis is a huge step forward in 1/24 Open Wheel Cars.

Available in kit form $59.95
    Assembled Price available upon request
    Also available to Raceways at standard Raceway discount

GRAND PRIX MODEL RACEWAY
    2265 1st Street
    Schenectady, NY 12303
    or e-mail red21dee@msn.com
    www.grandprixraceway.net

MID AMERICA RACEWAY & HOBBIES
    285 Montgomery Road
    Montgomery, IL

CHICAGOLAND RACEWAY-
    Phone-708-203-8003

and
    KEYSTONE RACEWAY
    2701 Horseshoe Turnpike
    Palmyra, PA17078
    Email: fastgreene@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNRbotview.jpg 
Views:	875 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	3410  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNRtopview.jpg 
Views:	965 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	3411  

Last edited by Mariglue; 09-03-2007 at 09:39 AM.

Wondering why it's huge step forward? anybody using one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My other car is a Manta Ray

Cuz they work........on a flat track,great movement,strong,reliable,tunable,cheap,easy to build
    BTW......They work

BTW again....why did you post at 8:36 that they use them in ISRA at Speedzone and then aak in this post at 8:45
    Last edited by MantaRay; 08-11-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Resident Curmudgeon
    "Manta" Ray Price

Quote Originally Posted by MantaRay View Post
    Cuz they work........on a flat track,great movement,strong,reliable,tunable,cheap,easy to build
    BTW......They work

BTW again....why did you post at 8:36 that they use them in ISRA at Speedzone and then aak in this post at 8:45
    Correction: They will be racing the JRL class at the ISRA. Since I never raced JRL, I wondered why the HR was such a Huge improvement. The post just sounded like marketing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My other car is a Manta Ray

Good grief...

The original post was made in 2007... LOL

I know Ron Thomas' FX open wheel chassis has won some major ISRA races on the east coast...

It is even LESS expensive than the H & R kit...

And, he has a new, improved version coming out this season...

LM

Quote Originally Posted by larrymatt View Post
    Good grief...

The original post was made in 2007... LOL

I know Ron Thomas' FX open wheel chassis has won some major ISRA races on the east coast...

It is even LESS expensive than the H & R kit...

And, he has a new, improved version coming out this season...

LM
    Larry thanks for the post, it is true that our INDY Chassis is one of the most dominate chassis' on the market. Alot of the TOP Racers use it on a monthly basis. The NEW chassis is like nothing else out there, total new design and execution. The chassis' should be back from the platers this week. The Fast guys will all have one! We expect big things from this one and will hopefully keep us on top of the class. The USRA submittal date has passed and maybe there are more choices to come from other manufacturers as well. The INDY class is really starting to come into it's own and can only get better and larger.
    FX Products

Ron, Larry is the big proponent of marketing........I'm all for it...have never seen pics of your JRL chassis.......sure would like to see it.....please post pics when you can.
    Resident Curmudgeon
    "Manta" Ray Price

Manta:
    The older 1st version has been shown several times on OWH, I will release photos of the NEW chassis after USRA approval. Ther should be no problem w/ approval since we have been selling thru the distributors since the late 80's. If any raceway does not order thru ERI or Eagle, they can ordered direct from us at regular track discount price, no direct sales to racers though. Support your local raceway. Just wonder where you race at ? The chassis is sold thru several raceways as well. You seem to be big on the OLD JK chassis, any particular reason ? Have your local raceway order one for you and find out what alot of top drivers already know. We need more American manufactures in this class, since INDY Cars are an American concept we should help it to grow as large as possible. Thanks for the interest.
    Ron Thomas FX Products

Ron
    on the older chassis we build them with a spacer under the guide tongue.When you submit to USRA do you build with a spacer if not our chassis will be no good for USRA comp.I'm just finishing a new old model and want it to be available in march if possible. I'm also interested in your new model Love racing JRL cars
    Motors By Mic B
    Balance By PoppaPower
    A Clean Slot Car is a Happy Slot Car
    Garden State ISRA Club Home of the Anaconda
    Tires by the Hermanator
    www.TheISrausa.com

this is a working link for Lou...
    http://grandprixmodelraceway.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mariglue View Post
    New JRL (Champ Car) Chassis

Designed in The Czech Republic by H & R

This chassis is a huge step forward in 1/24 Open Wheel Cars.

Available in kit form $59.95
    Assembled Price available upon request
    Also available to Raceways at standard Raceway discount

GRAND PRIX MODEL RACEWAY
    2265 1st Street
    Schenectady, NY 12303
    or e-mail red21dee@msn.com
    www.grandprixraceway.net

MID AMERICA RACEWAY & HOBBIES
    285 Montgomery Road
    Montgomery, IL

CHICAGOLAND RACEWAY-
    Phone-708-203-8003

and
    KEYSTONE RACEWAY
    2701 Horseshoe Turnpike
    Palmyra, PA17078
    Email: fastgreene@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Byrd View Post
    Ron
    on the older chassis we build them with a spacer under the guide tongue.When you submit to USRA do you build with a spacer if not our chassis will be no good for USRA comp.I'm just finishing a new old model and want it to be available in march if possible. I'm also interested in your new model Love racing JRL cars
    Mic: was wondering about the spacer you need, it was designed to be built without one, the cut down guides we use work well. Please explain what will make it useless for USRA competetion, you did not mention ISRA-USA, they both use the same specs that I could find. The chassis works well everywhere and we have had NO problems brought to our attention. The NEW chassis has over 12 months development and there are NO Problems w/ it either. Time for a history lesson, we have been designing and building INDY Cars for over 14 years, since Rick B started the Old USSCA Series years ago to compete against the JK cars
    Thanks for the Interest Ron T FX Products

Quote Originally Posted by RonFX View Post
    Mic: was wondering about the spacer you need, it was designed to be built without one, the cut down guides we use work well. Please explain what will make it useless for USRA competetion, you did not mention ISRA-USA, they both use the same specs that I could find. The chassis works well everywhere and we have had NO problems brought to our attention. The NEW chassis has over 12 months development and there are NO Problems w/ it either. Time for a history lesson, we have been designing and building INDY Cars for over 14 years, since Rick B started the Old USSCA Series years ago to compete against the JK cars
    Thanks for the Interest Ron T FX Products
    Ron - when we build these cars we add a spacer under the guide tongue generally about the thickness of the steel used the build the chassis. This allows us to slam the chassis to the track...

At an ISRA race, a chassis would not get bounced out of tech for having a spacer under the guidance tongue. However, I can't speak for what would happen when presented for tech at a USRA race. I think it is a valid question for the USRA Scale Tech Director to address.
    Farmingdale, NJ 07727
    732-938-5215

In USRA rules it states that a chassis kit must be built the same as the chassis submitted for approval. So by the rules if you add the spacer its not built the same .
    Motors By Mic B
    Balance By PoppaPower
    A Clean Slot Car is a Happy Slot Car
    Garden State ISRA Club Home of the Anaconda
    Tires by the Hermanator
    www.TheISrausa.com

*****On page 51 of the master rulebook online it states: o) May solder on steel guide tongue reinforcement such as Slick 7 but the original tongue may not be removed, modified, or moved.

q) May use any guide, nut, spacers, lead wire and clips.

*****So with those two ruleings it should be legal with usra....!!!
    "MAY THE FORCE BE IN THE FINGER"
    "Theres no banks in heaven,spend it all on slotcars"
    "WINGS ARE FOR FAIRIES- GTP RACING RULES"

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Byrd View Post
    In USRA rules it states that a chassis kit must be built the same as the chassis submitted for approval. So by the rules if you add the spacer its not built the same .
    Mic :
    That part I understand, you are not allowed to change a submitted design when you build it. Please answer why you think you need to do this. Again why will it not be competive in USRA Racing. Myself and others would love to hear the answer to this. All things being equal we feel we have the best package, by package I mean Chassis, Body and Tires we make and sell. Maybe it is the braid or groove @ your track, the Raceways on the West Coast have NO problems at all, they seem to like the car alot. PM me if you would rather do that.
    Thanks for the interest Ron T FX Products

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast