Thread: *New* BILLET CANS

*New* BILLET CANS

HI TECH Racing Products has released their *New* line of Billet Open/27 cans.

These cans are much different then others available. The proprietary steel is "Heat Treated" for Ultimate strength. They are non-windowed for Ultimate gauss. They are .510 tall x .640 I.D. (perfect for .490+ diameter arms) and available in .650 and .615 lengths. They accept a Cahoza .630 endbell, short or Long tower with perfect spacing on Koford arms with or without caps. PK open and all 27 arms require our .650 long cans. They retail for $44.95. Dealer pricing available.

Motors with these cans where Rippin at the Boola bash. James Grimstead finished 2nd in Semi Pro OMO with a HI TECH "Mountain Motor" and a Koford .490 x 84.5.

Run faster, run cooler, Run HI TECH Racing Products.

If you have any questions I can be reached at 805-583-2656 or send me a PM and I can email you a flyer.

Thanks,

Jim Lange
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newcan.jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	4029  

Last edited by oldweirdherald; 01-21-2008 at 07:41 PM.

The Attachment

Why is the attachment pending approval? Curious to see what this piece of work looks like.

Thanks,

The Traveler
    "No Good Man Travels Alone"

Jim,
    I "think" that it was Zach that finished second.
    Anyway, a very good product!

Quote Originally Posted by hitecca
    HI TECH Racing Products has released their *New* line of Billet Open/27 cans.

These cans are much different then others available. The proprietary steel is "Heat Treated" for Ultimate strength. They are non-windowed for Ultimate gauss. They are .510 tall x .640 I.D. (perfect for .490+ diameter arms) and available in .650 and .615 lengths. They accept a Cahoza .630 endbell, short or Long tower with perfect spacing on Koford arms with or without caps. PK open and all 27 arms require our .650 long cans. They retail for $44.95. Dealer pricing available.

Motors with these cans where Rippin at the Boola bash. James Grimstead finished 2nd in Semi Pro OMO with a HI TECH "Mountain Motor" and a Koford .490 x 84.5.

Run faster, run cooler, Run HI TECH Racing Products.

If you have any questions I can be reached at 805-583-2656 or send me a PM and I can email you a flyer.

Thanks,

Jim Lange
    Why are the attachments "Pending Approval"?

M.
    OWH - The road to know where.

Jim
    These cans are great. The motors ran fast and cool. I would recomend these to anyone. This is a great can and easy to work with. Like he said I placed second in semi pro with one of these.
    James Grinstead
    James Grinstead

TEAM KOFORD

Why so serious?

Cans are awesome

Alot of thought and time went into these bad boys. I even bought a few! Nice job!!!!
    World Famous Port Jefferson Raceway
    631-696-7721
    bentrim@optonline.net
    www.portjeffraceway.com
    Former USRA Grand Puba

BILLET CANS New Styles and LOWER Pricing

HI TECH Racing Products has 2 NEW style Billet Cans available in limited quantities. We now offer a .530 tall G7 can in addition to our proven .510 tall design. It comes standard with fingured slots on the leading edges, non fingured on the trailing edge. This provides more RPM and less weight. Also available (as an option) windowing and scalloping on can end. Contact us for more information.

Hi Tech, you have a PM!

The Traveler
    "No Good Man Travels Alone"

Still have a limited supply of these cans and endbells. *NEW* Lower Price $30.00 each while supplies Last! PM me for more info or visit me on Facebook. Hi Tech Racing Products