3. John Tore Anderson - 664
    4. Paul Sterret - 663
    5. James Grinstead - 661
    6. Mike Aguirre - 652
    7. Lee Gilbert - 650
    8. Chris Chakires - 619
    9. Robert Park - 484
    10. Duran Trujillo - 377

Thanks to Lenore for hosting this race and all you do for us racers. Adam Kirchhoffer for being there to open up every day for us, running the shop, race directing and being the go to guy for all of us. Jason Holmes for race directing and this was also done for us racers on Sunday when Jason was not even racing!!! Thanks to all of our sponsors, very much appreciated. Thanks to the volunteer turn marshals who put up with the pressure of the moment just to make things run smoother.

Lee Gilbert, a big thank you for bringing your race to Buena Park so we could be part of its history.

Last but not least thanks to Tim Hould for helping me make this event happen, not to mention putting up with me the rest of the year. Thanks to all my Who Racing Team mates for helping me race. There was one point in the 24th race last night were my pit looked liked a who's who of Who Racing making sure that I had everything covered. Rick Salvino, Tim Hould, Adam Kirchhoffer, Brendan Aguirre and Paul Sterret thank you all so much........ I am a truly lucky guy.

I hope all my fellow races had a much fun as I did.

Mike?

p.s. Brendan and Gavin my sons, I love you.
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 09-21-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: added header

This was a great weekend of racing, I had a great time. Lots of very close battles with some of the best racers around. A big thanks to all the sponsors of the event, and the race prizes donated by Mack and Kelly Racing were very nice. Thanks to everyone putting on the event and bringing the race to Buena Park. Thanks to everyone who helped me this weekend, Jason Holmes, Parma, and most of all my dad, couldn't do it without you guys.

Of course the best part of the weekend was my Bears beating Salvino's Steelers, and winning me our bet.

Jonathan
    ParmaPSE
    3rd Eye Technology

Looks like it was a great race!

Congratulations to my friends, George, Duran, and Jonathan.

And did I read it right? Tore racing a 1/24 ES!! Keep flying man!! Did you have fun? I always thought that nou were a natural for 1/32 F1, and it looks like you did great, but 1/24 ES?? S$$t, you're almost as old as me.

Greg

Yessir,I did make da podium in 1/24th Euro(super stoked) but my take was all stated in Mike Whos and Jonathons posts above ! Just a fantastic event you guys ! ThankYou so much EVERYBODY !!! And to the SPONSORS as well ! And the RAFFLE,how lucky for me to be the winner of a RICHARD MACK EURO CHASSI !!!Yessir,now ole Toremeister can participate in the 1/32nd Euro class as well being Chris Chakires (Norcal) and I swapped 1/32 F1 vs 1/32 Euro !!! So many people to thank................did not even race on sunday but hung out to marshal like Craig Correia n Mill Conroy n Zero n Johnathons brother n Rick Salvino and many more !! Most of all Lenore for letting everybody trash her house and more thanks to Lee Gilbert for another fine American Flat Track Worlds !!
    John Tore Anderson

Congrats to all the winners! Wish I coulda been there!
    Jonathan, you get your name on the trophy!!! Great job. Must have been some great racing.
    How Sweet It Is!!!!!

A big Winner was left out!!

Through 2 wins and consistent podium finishes George Russell was crowned the Grand Champion. It is not easy to win the 1/24th Eurosport race but it is even harder to win the Grand Championship with points awarded in 4 different classes. Way to go George!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedshop
    Through 2 wins and consistent podium finishes George Russell was crowned the Grand Champion. It is not easy to win the 1/24th Eurosport race but it is even harder to win the Grand Championship with points awarded in 4 different classes. Way to go George!
    Yeah, great racing by George all weekend. One of my favorite racers to race against. We always seem to come right down to the wire. Great job as Grand Champion.

Jonathan
    ParmaPSE
    3rd Eye Technology

Thanks guys. Yeah Jonathan, you're about the best competition a racer could hope for, you and your Dad are a great team. See ya next time.

Thumbs up

A true gentleman of the sport...........Congratulations George!
    Support Your Local Raceway
    AKA "Big John"
    Bring us around

Thanks a bunch big guy, see ya at the Pacific Coast Championship! Well, here comes a shameless plug: guys at Buena Park, I think the race at Frank's next month will be a good turnout. Lately the eurosport races have been very well attended. I know the turnout for last year's race was, uh, really something....but Frank is doing a good job of building a eurosport program and we've had some full fields. How 'bout giving us a try again???

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the winners, especially to George for his Championship winning performance. Couldn't happen to a harder working or nicer person in slots, wish I had been there to applaud your accomplishment.

I hope to see all you fast guys in February at the Masters.

Kevin

Well said KVAN ! George was the Grand Champion at this years race ! Thanks for all the help also ! John Tore Anderson
    John Tore Anderson

Tore, I love it when you come down and race with us. You are one serious racer dude! I thought you were gonna run away with the eurosport race, I think you were leading at least half the race, then Jonathan sneaked in on red and I don't know where HE came from! Maybe I need to look at the race monitor more closely, especially with guys like you racing!!! Kevin, I have The Masters on the calendar, should be a great weekend, see ya then, and thanks so much for your kind words.