Thread: A Bird's Eye View of the 2010 ISRA World

A Bird's Eye View of the 2010 ISRA World

Hey folks!

I've posted a couple of pictures of my short trip out to the ISRA 2010 World.

http://www.oldweirdherald.com/galler.../BirdsEyeView/

Just a few more pictures for all you people who were not able to make it to Chicago.
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 10-14-2010 at 02:15 AM.
    Owl Chump

Thanks for the gift Al but no one took the time to let me know that it was there! (i snuck some anyway). Much appreciated. Did you see that you made the Worlds T-Shirt Gallery?

Lots of photos were added so if you hadn't looked at it at the end of the Worlds you probably missed some guests and their shirts. If a shirt doesn't have a person's name associated with it. ID the person in the comments section and I will take care of it. Thanks!
    Last edited by M G Brown; 10-13-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    ‎‎"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Vitamin C

Hey MG,

I think since I got there in the middle of the week, everyone was looking for some sort of vitamin C to carry them through to the end of the week. I'll most likely make another trip out there and I will personally make sure you get your share of vitamin C next time. Maybe the scale USRA!
    Owl Chump

more pictures...

I've added a few more pictures to the Bird's Eye View of the ISRA World today! Check it out when you get a chance!

http://www.oldweirdherald.com/galler.../BirdsEyeView/
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 10-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.
    Owl Chump

Al: I included a photo of Aiden in the "Worlds T-shirt Gallery". Guess you have to visit it to see how he's grown.
    ‎‎"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Aiden t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by M G Brown View Post
    Al: I included a photo of Aiden in the "Worlds T-shirt Gallery". Guess you have to visit it to see how he's grown.
    Hey MG,

I saw Aiden's t-shirt picture in your group of t-shirt pictures. He got included in my group while I was explaining how the "Hi Sandi" thing got started. Petr is really a friendly and funny guy and would say "Hi Sandi" to me when I walked by when I saw him in Dallas. Even when I was doing the "Hi Michael" pictures. I'll have to put in a few here to show everyone what I mean! I don't thing any of the "Hi Sandi" or "Hi Michael" pictures even made it to the public so I'll have to dig up a few!
    Owl Chump

Some time ago Michael and I went to a wing car race and he was wearing a shirt embroidered with "Sandi" over the pocket.... you can guess that people were saying "Hi Sandi" to him all day. Wish someone would revive the Tri-State USRA so we could have more of those good times.

All that having been said- it was great to see you at the ISRA Worlds Al.