Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Online slot car superstore = CHECK THIS OUT !!

Thumbs up NEW Online slot car superstore = CHECK THIS OUT !!

Hello fellow slot car racers and enthusiasts,

I would like to announce the opening of THE online place to go for GREAT Deals, huge inventory and

FREE shipping on all orders over $100.00 !!

Please take a look and visit :

www.shoppscr.com

With over 1200 items currently and will continue to grow.

1/24 scale roadcourse cars PLUS a huge selection of scale drag racing products.

You will find us to be your one stop store with super fast shipping plus friendly knowledgeable staff to help with your questions.

Please support your local raceway but use us to fill any void in selection you may encounter.

Thank you, Rob McCuistion

PSCR is the abbreviation for "Pacific Slot Car Raceways" a 3600 square foot mega raceway in Edgewood, WA
    Last edited by jradford; 10-29-2010 at 11:19 AM.

So, where do I hook-up my controller?
    Russ Toy
    I am team burrito and I approve this message.

Quote Originally Posted by team burrito View Post
    So, where do I hook-up my controller?
    At your local raceway, were you buy your parts!
    John Batson

Same place you always do. Not everyone races at or lives near a commercial raceway.

Jim, Rob major kudo's to get this done! Very nice site and I'm sure I'll be using it for parts in the future

I hope to get down to the track tomorrow to re-tune my cars for the next series race. Plus I need to play some more with that funny thing with wings on it!
    Gary Johnson

Gary, Thank you for the kind words. We are proud of the new site and hope others will take a look. Try to come down tonight (Sat 30th) and you will be there in time to race our Halloween Bash with Int'l 32 IROC cars we provide PLUS a chili feed w/ garlic bread...mmmm and you can make laps with that "funny thing w wings" hehe you know you love their speed admit it

Hope to see you there,

Rob McCuistion
    Pacific Slot Car Raceways

Quote Originally Posted by GearBear View Post
    Jim, Rob major kudo's to get this done! Very nice site and I'm sure I'll be using it for parts in the future

I hope to get down to the track tomorrow to re-tune my cars for the next series race. Plus I need to play some more with that funny thing with wings on it!

I did not see any great deals on anything i looked up. Every price i see on the site is the same as what i can get them for at My LHS. And i dont have to pay shipping on it from them just tote it back to the work table. Glad ya got ya a online store but we try to spend as much money as we can at the Local track so we can keep a place to run the cars we are buying. If the local track goes under then we want need to buy anymore cars are parts.

For God's sake - the same old same old BS.

Pull you head out of your ar$e and start smelling the roses.
    Zippity

"Rules are written by FEAR; and that Racers are motivated by the Fear that somebody may have something that gives others an Edge." - Rocky Russo

GST65,
    Some people dont have a Local Store. Some people just race club tracks.
    The online store im sure was not intended to steal business from your local store.
    The people running this store are good people trying to do good things.
    Last edited by "Dub" Wade; 11-30-2010 at 07:58 PM.
    "Dub" Wade
    Nampa, ID
    208-392-0639
    dustynwade@ymail.com
    Dub Motors, Dub Rides, Dub Winged bodies, PMP Chassis, Paint by Odie, Bone Bodies.
    Of course Balance by Beuf
    3rd Eye Controllers

GST65, did you not read this line in Rob's posting?

Please support your local raceway but use us to fill any void in selection you may encounter.

Thank you, Rob McCuistion

I used them for that very reason. Some bodies that I cant find any more this place had. Quick and friendly service!

Smile Please don't misunderstand our goal

Fellow racers and readers on OWH I really hope our mission or goal is clear to everyone that reads about our online store. We WANT YOU TO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RACETRACK !! I too am a victim of being an avid racer who lost their local raceway previously. Please continue to support and make your purchases there. We have created this online store for those that do not have a local raceway or as stated above: race at a club track or can't find it at your track. We will not undercut by offering less than suggested retail. That alone could lead to the death of local racetracks. What we do offer is a HUGE selection of parts that includes all forms of road racing PLUS a massive inventory of drag racing parts. What I can offer to you is that all orders of over $100.00 will get FREE SHIPPING. For all orders less than $100.00 we only charge the actual shipping that we must pay and in many cases we underestimate to your advantage. So to summarize my message:

* Please support your local raceways
    * Use our online store to get what you can't find locally
    * We offer same day shipping when received by 3pm Pacific time zone
    * Shop to learn more about what is available for you to add to your box of cool stuff
    * We have great pictures so you can see what each item is
    * Purchasing out of state means "Tax Free"

And continue to support Paul Kassens and Old Weird herald plus other slot car or slot drag car forums. Without these sites where would we learn from such vast libraries of information to have even more fun with the passions that we share. If you don't see something on our store that you as a savvy shopper think we should stock so others can enjoy please let me know. If you should visit western Washington I hope you give us a call and pay us a visit. My raceway is unique in that all of us are volunteers. There are not any paid employees and ALL monies received above rent and other costs goes directly back into our inventory. I have a successful day job elsewhere and do this because it is a passion of mine. We have grown this raceway from an initial $2000.00 order 15 months ago to an inventory of over 1500 items in stock and over $50,000 in inventory. My end goal is to help keep slot car racing alive to share with the youth of today. It is truly a hobby/sport that levels the playing field in which you can come in with your son or daughter or even grandchildren and have an equal fun time. We run our whole business based on having fun and enjoying others have fun too.

And in closing I would like to give special thanks to those that make PSCR a success. Without you we would not exist. THANK YOU !!

Happy racing and Happy Holidays,

Rob McCuistion
    Edgewood, WA
    253-446-5039 Tues-Sat 3-9
    www.pacificslotcarraceways.com (raceway info)
    www.shoppscr.com (online store)

I have many friends in Argentina that can use your online store. Do you ship internationally?
    If you do I can post a link in a couple of forums in Spanish.

Hi Mito, Yes we can and have shipped internationally and are happy to do so. The only products we cannot ship internationally are some chemicals due to the obscene costs in shipping them.
    Jim Radford
    http://www.shoppscr.com
    Visit us on Facebook
    (253) 446-5039
    Host site of the 2014 & 2016 DIV II USRA Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by Mito57 View Post
    I have many friends in Argentina that can use your online store. Do you ship internationally?
    If you do I can post a link in a couple of forums in Spanish.
    Sir, yes we can and have. The only items that are restricted to make them cost phohibitive that we have found are:

Pure motor cleaner
    acid flux
    long piano wire

What we will not do is lie on the Customs form. The items will be shown to be toy car parts of actual value. My day job is a police officer and I can't risk it nor would I want to. Honesty is my way of life.

Thank you for offering to do this. I truly appreciate it.

Rob McCuistion
    Edgewood, WA
    253-446-5039 Tues-Sat 3-9
    www.pacificslotcarraceways.com (raceway info)
    www.shoppscr.com (online store)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast