Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW Online slot car superstore = CHECK THIS OUT !!

well I am sorry if I pissed you all off about my post. forgive me I want say anymore on here about online sales.

Thumbs up

I'll jump in here as the targeted customer. The nearest "commercial" track is three hours from my house. I race on three club tracks with 55 to 90 foot track length. We have one local guy who carries limited supplies. Problem is it can take a couple of months waiting for him to have a large enough order to send it in. So I find this kind of store allows me to get specialized parts at reasonable prices in a reasonable time.

clarkfan

Quote Originally Posted by clarkfan View Post
    I'll jump in here as the targeted customer. The nearest "commercial" track is three hours from my house. I race on three club tracks with 55 to 90 foot track length. We have one local guy who carries limited supplies. Problem is it can take a couple of months waiting for him to have a large enough order to send it in. So I find this kind of store allows me to get specialized parts at reasonable prices in a reasonable time.

clarkfan
    Sir, thank you for explaining the view point of fellow slot racers we are attempting to help obtain the items they want and need. We have about 1350 unique items and our true inventory is live. As stated previously we are doing this venture without undercutting anyone. We have manufacturers suggested retail prices but do offer true shipping prices without any mark ups for handling or boxing. In fact if you make your order $100.00 or more we will make the shipping free. Most items are light and ship for about $5.00 for your whole box. Plus if you are not in Washington state there are no taxes to you. So in this time of gas costing about $3.50 a gallon and cars getting 20-30 milles per gallon, you don't need to travel far to spend more on gas than shipping ( if order is below 100.00, free if over )

I am biased obviously but the website that Jim has designed is the easiest one on the web to use with great pictures and descriptions. Please take a look and I feel you will agree. If you have suggestions to improve your online shopping experience at www.shoppscr.com please drop me an email at rob@pscronline.com

Happy Holidays,

Rob McCuistion
    Pacific Slot Car Raceways
    2908 Meridian Ave E suite #104
    Edgewood, WA 98371
    253-446-5039 Tues-Sat 3-9
    www.pacificslotcarraceways.com (raceway info)
    www.shoppscr.com (online store)

Pacific Slot Car Raceways online store = shoppscr.com is pleased to announce that we are now accepting PayPal as a form of payment. This helps people used to purchasing through PayPal and also allows use of more credit card types.

AS always support your local raceway but if they don't have what you want or they are so far that gas costs more than shipping, please check us out. AND we have FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100.00

Rob McCuistion
    Pacific Slot Car Raceways
    2908 Meridian Ave E suite #104
    Edgewood, WA 98371
    253-446-5039 Tues-Sat 3-9
    www.pacificslotcarraceways.com (raceway info)
    www.shoppscr.com (online store)

Great looking store Rob.
    Very large selection!
    http://pslotcar.com Built to Win!
    All designs,products and trademarks are the sole property of Precision Slot Cars™
    All rights reserved © Copyright 2007- 2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12