Thread: Auto World "Team Force" Drag Race Sets

Auto World "Team Force" Drag Race Sets

Auto World H.O. Scale NHRA Drag Racing Set; John & Ashley Force "Funny Cars".

Recreate the thrill of NHRA racing with Auto World's NHRA Slot Car Track Set!

Set includes 13 feet of race track, electronic starting and finishing gates, a working LED Christmas tree with foul sensor, 2 Funny Cars based on NHRA drivers John Force and Ashley Force Hood, and 2 variable speed controllers.

Kids as well as adults will have hours of fun with this set!

See it in action here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ARKSl9xJI

$119.99 + p/p (IL residents must pay sales tax)

6 other Funny Cars and Pro-stocks in popular decorations to be sold separately under $20/ea soon!

‎‎"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs 1955-2011

These sets are arriving today!
    Laura Schmitt
    Mid-America Raceway & Hobbies

As hot as Drag Racing is at Mid-America on Sundays- I'm quite sure that these sets will fly out of the door.
    ‎‎"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Downers Grove Il Slot car Capitol of the World

Cool I got mine!

Picked up one from Mid America tonight

To bad I don't get to play with it

Shipping it off to my nephew it TX tomorrow.

Gett'em while there hot! Make's a Great Christmas present for a kid or Adult
    Cheeto Racing

That's pretty cool stuff. Will you guys be stocking the cars? If so, I would like the two Pro Stock versions.
    www.slotcar1.com
    Mid America Raceway and Hobbies
    Life's a garden, so buy a bulldozer

Brian: JFYI, there are 3 Chevy Cobalt Pro stockers (Jegs, Nitrofish, Summit)

and 5 funny cars (Auto Club, Ashley Force, John Force, NAPA, Valvoline) announced so far in the AW "4-Gear" series.

Last edited by M G Brown; 12-23-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Either way I will probably end up owning all of them. I'm sick... very sick...
    Last edited by Brian Meharry; 12-23-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: MG modified, so I modified
    www.slotcar1.com
    Mid America Raceway and Hobbies
    Life's a garden, so buy a bulldozer

Don't feel bad- we are all sick puppies.

Just saw them in my local Raceway, they look cool. Some lucky kids are going to be very happy this Christmas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My other car is a Manta Ray