+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/24th scale slot car's for sale

1/24th scale slot car's for sale

Hello
    Unfortunatly the local track got wet and warped severly, Owner is not going to fix only going to take it out. So the car's/controllers I have accumulated over the last few month's is for sale, I have no use for this stuff and will put on ebay if it doesnt sell here, Dont be afraid to make offer's thanks

Champion Turbo Flex4" with JK Mercede's gt1 body, New Parma 16D sealed stock motor, PSE Big mama brush's,Alpha .790 tuna tires(fresh) PSE 48 pitch gear, 1/8th axle, wire gued soldered in, Box/JK body header included . This is like new and only has had 20 minute' of run time. 30.00 Shipped

Trinity Slot Works Spider 2000 4" GPZ , Mura x12 balanced (2 hole can) Fresh cut com , new brushs / springs , soldered pinion, Polished aluminum pan, 1/8th axle,PSE Plastic gear .790 tuna tire's (fresh) Toyota body New Parma Big Mamma Brush's very fast non wing car 45.00 Shipped

DRS 41/2" stock car "floater chassis?" Polished. Parma deathstar motor,1/8 axle PSE plastic gear, stock car body need's new tires, PSE Bigmamma brush's, car run's good but again could use some fresh tires, 25.00

euro Wire and brass gp15 chassis, Redfox guide,Strap Can Motor with bearings, GP 15 arm, Koford endbell hardware, new body. 3/32 axle,64 pitch aluminum gear, axle bearings, plastic "lite front wheels" new wing body ,Alpha tires Fresh treated, This car HAULS *** 75.00 shipped

RPM Wire chassis, This is NEW , 3/32 axle/Fasst 41 64pitch aluminum racing gear/Axle Bearings. .New Flag with Aluminum guied nut new PSE Big Mamma brush's (Box Stock x12 chassis) 50.00 shipped

RPM Wire Chassis, Early x12 wire/brass chassis, Very nice 15.00

I also have a old slot car box that I purchased full of 68-76 era slot car's,controllers I will be selling off as well "cox - Dynamic-mura" ect.. Will provide picture's upon request thank you for the time and effort in advance Jesse M Franklin
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2751..jpg
Views:	477
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	7905  
    Last edited by Teamgimpy72; 01-10-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Forgot one car

hi jesse...can you send me pic's of the old slot box and prices..my e-mail is hotrodgypsy@verizon.net....thankx,chuck

Hey Jesse, I am interested in the Champion Turboflex car you've got for sale. Will you send to New Zealand, & if so how much? I did buy a similar car off ebay about 6 weeks ago & that cost $13,1st class in a flat rate box. Thanks

Hello
    Sorry no shipping out of USA, Had to many fiasco's selling RC internationally. I to have purchased slot car's off of "ebay" if you know what your looking for you can get a good deal. Since all the RTR car's in my ad are less then 3 month's old, have new braids,new tires,new bodys, and each car has been used less than 20 minute's I feel the price's are fair, but im not selling any of my car's or chassis for 13.00 sorry. I have that into just tire's on the champion (10.95 + 3.50 shipping Mid-America Slot's) If your looking at pulling it out of the box,taking it to the track and using it right away then the car's I have listed are for you, and at 1/2 the price of a new one. by all mean's get ahold of me. Thank you for the time and effort in advance. Jesse M Franklin

Hey Jesse, I wasn't suggesting you sell me the car for $13, that would be an insult! What I meant was that the shipping to NZ was $13. Your price is fair. You won't get any fiasco from me! I'm just a sraight up slot racer, who wants some basic cars for our new members to try, before they go & buy their own. I can pay you via PayPal. Thanks.

Hello
    Sorry for the confusion, It has came to my attention that the owner of the building the slot car track was in had "renters insurance" and is going to pay to either have the track repaired or replaced all together. Talk about customer care, the owner of the track called me personally and told me this information this morning!!!! OH YA Just to let everyone know there is another 8 Lane commercial track opened up in Matton Ill, it is a 100' track, I did not realize that this track had opened and close enough to drive to with out making it a "weekend" So with that being said, Please close this thread, what I have left isnt for sale anymore! Thank you to all who replied!!! Im still looking for "resonably priced" Box Stock x12 wing car's Used is ok. and they dont have to be the latest race hardware out there. Im no pro and just doing this for fun.... thank you for the time and effort !! JEsse M Franklin

Question

I saw pictures of your cars and I saw you had colored tires for your slot cars. I was curious as to know if you could tell me where you bought them, where I can buy them or what brand tires they are. I would really love to purchase similar tires. I have a Parma Flexi 2 with a super 16 motor.

Thank you Very Much!!!

+ Reply to Thread