.

.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89

Thread: NEW!!! Dedicated ISRA Website

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Byrd View Post
    Casey
    Great job just 1 small problem you have 12 bodies next to b-pro great idea now you get jerry to stream the championship through here very cool
    Mic what you mean with the 12 bodies next to B-Prod?
    Casey Scott

    Team Camen - PK Armatures

    www.theisrausa.com

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
    Nice job on the site Casey!!!
    Thank You Sir
    Casey Scott

    Team Camen - PK Armatures

    www.theisrausa.com

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    181
    Way to go Casey! The site looks great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Byrd View Post
    Casey
    now you get jerry to stream the championship through here very cool
    Mic - I really want to and am hoping that I can. As of right now, the hotel has given me an exorbitant price per day to provide wireless (or wired) in the conference room even though wi-fi in the hotel rooms are complimentary. Maybe we can grab wi-fi from the lobby and make it work or maybe I can talk to one of the computer guru's and maybe they have a better idea...
    ___________________
    Check us out.
    The Race Place
    1151 Highway 33
    Farmingdale, NJ 07727
    732-938-5215

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    273
    I plan on bring my laptop and webcam so that we can stream the race.. we will work it out
    Casey Scott

    Team Camen - PK Armatures

    www.theisrausa.com

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Great Valley,NY
    Posts
    1,227
    Site is working now.
    I already like ISRA better than retro.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake, Va.
    Posts
    801
    Great job on the web site Casey. It's working for me to now.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    City of Chicago
    Posts
    632
    Casey,

    Nice job. What did you use to build it?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Scott View Post
    Mic what you mean with the 12 bodies next to B-Prod?
    Casey
    The picture next to B pro is 3 Audi R-10 not R-8's or even coupes for that matter
    Motors By Mic B
    Balance By PoppaPower
    A Clean Slot Car is a Happy Slot Car
    Garden State ISRA Club Home of the Anaconda
    Tires by the Hermanator
    www.TheISrausa.com

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    535
    Nice start Casey! Just need to move ISRA style racing to the West Coast now....

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudCat View Post
    Casey,

    Nice job. What did you use to build it?
    Roy,

    Thanks. I used html and css. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done for now. Still trying to learn the php and javascript side of it.
    Casey Scott

    Team Camen - PK Armatures

    www.theisrausa.com

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    Nice start Casey! Just need to move ISRA style racing to the West Coast now....
    Its not hard! At Chicks Hobbiz in VA we were racings USRA and moved to the ISRA rule set and it is much more fun without all the BS that can go alongs with USRA! If you need any help feel free to ask.
    Casey Scott

    Team Camen - PK Armatures

    www.theisrausa.com

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    701
    Nice job Casey! I hope you are in it for the long haul, it will take dedication and a continued effort. Good luck!

    Keep it on the high road though with the us vs. them crap, OWH has enough negativity. The racers are and will ultimately choose.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Scott View Post
    Its not hard! At Chicks Hobbiz in VA we were racings USRA and moved to the ISRA rule set and it is much more fun without all the BS that can go alongs with USRA! If you need any help feel free to ask.
    The only flexi racing that happens on a weekly basis at BPR is 1/32 Production. I try to keep the Third Saturday monthly flat track stuff going, but we're lucky to get a full field. Modified ISRA rules are used there....

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    The only flexi racing that happens on a weekly basis at BPR is 1/32 Production. I try to keep the Third Saturday monthly flat track stuff going, but we're lucky to get a full field. Modified ISRA rules are used there....
    Mike,

    Is that because of the economy or just no interest in the current classes? Our interest here in VA has increased since moving to the ISRA classes. I think its because it is something new and because of that it has sparked some interest. Especially around here because there are several ISRA series north of us. I got up to Jersey and race with those guys and it is a ton of fun. You should ask the guys if they would be interested in running some new classes and see what they say. if they are interested in it, see if it pans out. Thats about all you can do from my point of view.
    Casey Scott

    Team Camen - PK Armatures

    www.theisrausa.com

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Scott View Post
    Mike,

    Is that because of the economy or just no interest in the current classes? Our interest here in VA has increased since moving to the ISRA classes. I think its because it is something new and because of that it has sparked some interest. Especially around here because there are several ISRA series north of us. I got up to Jersey and race with those guys and it is a ton of fun. You should ask the guys if they would be interested in running some new classes and see what they say. if they are interested in it, see if it pans out. Thats about all you can do from my point of view.

    I agree that the rules are much better. I especially like the clearance rules and that most of the racing is done on flat tracks. Takes most of the hosepower issues away from the banked tracks. I've raced a few races in Chicago and really like the ISRA set up there. Just can't seem to get there every month at the right time!

    SO Cal USRA is non-existant on the scale side. Guys did not want to travel. BPR is pretty much a D3 Retro track now, not that there is anything wrong with that. Not much promoting of new weekly series racing by the new owners. Hope to make the monthly races into a one track monthly series, but again need to have a dedicated core of racers to have that happen, and as you know, there's lots to do in SoCal!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •