63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, provide the servide for free

53 84.13%
  • Of course, Raceways need to survive

10 15.87%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Thread: Live Race coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike1 View Post
    Mazur, why are you bringing me into this its none of your business! your not a usra official nor did you run for any office and when was the last time you raced in a div.1 race never? as far as the usra goes ive been racing since i was 10 at my first nats so i think what your saying is your scared if someone carrys a gun maybe you should go to congress and tell them that they need to amend the second ammendment. now I know you like to refer to me as chewbacca but the picture just aint right I dont play with toy guns mine are real now dont you need to add another bag of sugar into willy wonka's chocolate river or roll the purple girl to the juicer room for the other ompa lompas to dejuice her
    Mike how did you know I die my hair orange and hang with charlie on weekend.

Mike I have been racing slotcars off and on since 1993 when slotcars still had pink tires.

It is part of my business as a USRA member. I remember you voting at the Div 2 Nats when you dont race along with your wife and your kid and the kids race dont count it not a USRA class.

I have not run for office because for the most part I think that you are all doing a good job. Also at the moment i cant put 100% so I will not run for office if I cant put 100%.

Just because you are a Div1 racer and tech director you act like you are on this high horse.

I also didn't attend a big Race aka Nats till 2003 becasue there where no Wing Nats in the Midwest that i could get to.

From 1993 to about 1997 all I did was race box stock and outlaw12 you can ask Dave Fiedler becasue it was all at his shop.

I didn't race scale until 2000-2003 till came back.

So dont ask like you are Mr. Slotcar just because ou started racing at the nat when you where 10.

I see the USRA going down the toilet and i am trying to stuff the toilet before it goes in the sewer.

I post because I care.

Also chewbacca's gun is a special space gun and I want to see you tell him its not real.

I just think chick needs to work with Milton and the board to make his nats the best ever, and next year who ever gets it needs to do the same.
    Michael Mazur
    Ruzam Racing
    Team ProSlot

Quote Originally Posted by mazur50 View Post
    So the Usra needs to grow up a little and work with the members and Chick and Mr. Gofast you need to work with the USRA in private and not get on a public forum and act like ou play in a sandbox.

Crap like this is what makes people not want to slotcar race. I am sure new people buy starter sets find this website and see all the bitching and say F this.
    This would have a been a good point to end this silliness.

But excuse me for going to sleep... at around 8am finally, then as soon as I sleep this thread goes nuts once again.

And then I wake up to all this... stuff...

Also chewbacca's gun is a special space gun and I want to see you tell him its not real.
    Time to put on my "mom" apron and close this thread, since all the big kids can't seem to get along in the sandbox.

But I guess this one could serve as a good note to end on...

I just think chick needs to work with Milton and the board to make his nats the best ever, and next year who ever gets it needs to do the same.
    OK gang... chill out, have a cup of decaf... and try to think of something nice about why we race slot cars for a bit.

Then give the politics a rest and try to post something actually about slot cars for a change of pace, okie dokie?

Thread closed.

"Mom"
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 06-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -