Thread: Profile Album Pics

Profile Album Pics

Is there a limit to the number of photos that can be placed into a photo album in one's profile?

I currently have 60 photos in my "Hitchhikers Guide to CMF3 Scratchbuild Chassis" and the option to upload more photos appears to have disappeared. (Or are you just trying to subtly tell me to stop posting all these silly chassis? ) I couldn't find anywhere it says there is a maximum number of photos for an album. No problem if there is, as I can always start a "..Guide... Part 2" (maybe someday there will be four parts to the trilogy ). Sorry, but it's a terribly bad addiction, I just can't stop building the things and posting the pics to make everyone else suffer too!

Thanks...

Rick

Tumblin' tumbleweeds in the OWH Board Room...

Okay, I think I figured this out... It appears once I hit 60 photos in the album the option to "Upload Photos" disappears. But if I create a second album (in this case with no photos) the "Upload Photos" option is again available, and I can attach the photos into any album, including the one that will not let me upload (?!?!? ). I found the "loophole", so it is what it is and that be that...

Ricmfk

CM,

In the past (I believe) I've uploaded more than 60 photos at a time.

Tony
    OWH Slotographer