Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New LapMaster - The Andy Wasserman edition

Oh Roman,

Yes, you can pay me DIRECTLY to not hear my voice. I take visa, master card, amex, and paypal, and gold nuggets. What's it worth to you so you don't have to hear me? ;-) OR we can make a nice Military version just for you! Maybe instead of 3-2-1 go, we could have a Gunny say "Assume-the-position" or "prepare-to-exercise".

In all seriousness, this was our first crack at this. It was my idea. I am fortunate enough to have access to a multi million dollar studio through one of the tv shows that I support where we were able to do the recordings on professional equipment and I think you can really hear it in the quality. I will be doing some tweaks and updates to smooth out a few things so it sounds smoother when pronouncing numbers with a decimal and Carsten will get that uploaded to everyone.

Andy Wasserman

Andy, Great to hear that your taking your involvement with Carsten and our Toy Cars seriosly!!

We are very much enjoying the the Andy voice and we have adopted a track marshall salute for when you counted down a say "Squeeze Em!".... quite the mental picture!!

Carsten truly has a great product and we appreciate all your efforts!

Kenny
    -----------------------
    Kenny Holton

ASR-IMS RACING

https://www.facebook.com/asrindoormotorsports.raceway

"Haters are always gonna hate!"

Happy I can entertain. Carsten is a great guy, and what I appreciate most is that fact that out of the "top echelon" of software programmers for slot racing, Carsten is the ONLY ONE that actually provides updates, takes feedback from people to improve the software, and actively updates his product. By the way, the "Squeeze 'Em" kinda took root when we did the ISRA Worlds in the U.K. Unbeknownst to me, some the Brits would go "woooooooooooh!" when I said that at varied times before the countdown. The idea to do it randomly was my idea (breaks up the monotony and Carsten was able to put that into the software controlled by a random generator that is obviously adjustible!

Carsten, I salute you! "Bunden i vejret eller resten i håret" (but that might not work because he doesn't have any. for that matter, neither do I) ;-)

Andy Wasserman

Old Weird Herald is also proud to announce, by popular demand, the new enhanced addition to compliment your new Andy Wasserman Edition of the LapMaster race manager system.

In yet another software breakthrough, and with another trip back to the recording studio for Andy and his special guest Roman, OWH now offers this exclusive upgrade to your LapMaster program.

Roman - you are gonna wish you had paid Andy... (better watch out when Andy says "Squeeze 'Em!" )

Introducing the OWH enhanced Andy Wasserman edition... featuring Andy & special guest Roman K...

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 07-28-2011 at 10:54 AM.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

yes, thanks to Mom.. I believe I have just soiled my pants from laughing so hard! It's nice to see something coming out of the Philippines other than profusely apologetic call center workers!

Andy Wasserman
    (who has much much much much much much much much much much much much much much less time on his hands than Mom, obviously!)

You may have soiled your pants, but I fear that Roman may have suffered a cardiac arrest, or perhaps had to gouge his own eyes out... since I have not seen him post since I posted the clip.

Glad you had time to get a good laugh & post so many "muches". It was well worth the time, as I chuckled like a 12 year old while making it... but now I have the added thought of soiled shorts to add to the imagery...

Now I wonder how many track owners will run that video along with their Andy Wasserman edition LapMaster. I have the download.

PK
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12