Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISRA USA rule confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by EdC View Post
    Jerry...
    I know it's difficult to keep the rules current and as such updating them every week or for every race can lead to much confusion and that will lead to loss of interest by racers.
    Maybe a cutoff date of 30 days prior will be the only changes allowed to the published rules?

I was on the ISRA site and was looking at the photos of the group 10 cars and it shows two body styles, an LMP and a GTP and both look like high downforce types. I was under the impression that the body styles for Group 10 were more of the scale type bodies.
    The rulebooks gets updated once a year. We have made an effort not to change rules mid-season. It's more fair that way.
    Farmingdale, NJ 07727
    732-938-5215

Quote Originally Posted by EdC View Post
    I was on the ISRA site and was looking at the photos of the group 10 cars and it shows two body styles, an LMP and a GTP and both look like high downforce types. I was under the impression that the body styles for Group 10 were more of the scale type bodies.
    Ed, The pictures you see on the website are of an open cockpit and closed cockpit GTP bodies used in ISRA USA GP10 racing. In the NE this is an optional class that Lou runs at his raceway. The Garden State includes it as part of their regular series. Bodies used for this class have always been GTP bodies. Now it is your option to run a more scale type body if you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by wjdougherty View Post
    Ed, The pictures you see on the website are of an open cockpit and closed cockpit GTP bodies used in ISRA USA GP10 racing. In the NE this is an optional class that Lou runs at his raceway. The Garden State includes it as part of their regular series. Bodies used for this class have always been GTP bodies. Now it is your option to run a more scale type body if you wish...
    I like that class, it looks very competitive.

EdC, how you doing my name is Robert I am one of the 3 guys who run Garden State Isra. Our Series runs from Sept to April and we only put our rules out once a year as we do not change during the year. Andrew, Jerry and I are putting the final touches on our rule book with changes for the 2011/2012 season, and the updated rules will be out in early august which will be 7 weeks before our opening weekend for our series. As I said earlier we will post them once and that is our rules for the year as we don't change the rules during the seson. Are you planning on joining us for some racing in the Garden State Isra/Usa Series this year? Thank you
    Robert
    Robert Geibel
    TEAM BLACK TOWEL
    Power by Mic Byrd & ChaChing Motors.
    Garden State Isra/Usa
    Garden State Isra Club, Bayville NJ
    Retro East
    Retro Chassis by JRM Chassis

Quote Originally Posted by Rcg Racing View Post
    EdC, how you doing my name is Robert I am one of the 3 guys who run Garden State Isra. Our Series runs from Sept to April and we only put our rules out once a year as we do not change during the year. Andrew, Jerry and I are putting the final touches on our rule book with changes for the 2011/2012 season, and the updated rules will be out in early august which will be 7 weeks before our opening weekend for our series. As I said earlier we will post them once and that is our rules for the year as we don't change the rules during the seson. Are you planning on joining us for some racing in the Garden State Isra/Usa Series this year? Thank you
    Robert
    I usually visit NJ in the fall and stay up oin sussex county. I retired to AZ from Ulster cnty NY in 2001 and slot racing is very rare here!

So will we see you at some of our races this season?
    Robert Geibel
    TEAM BLACK TOWEL
    Garden State Isra/Usa
    Retro East

I hope so!

I see most of the Garden State tracks are in the southern part of NJ...am I correct?

Central and southern
    Robert Geibel
    TEAM BLACK TOWEL
    Garden State Isra/Usa
    Retro East

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12