Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New World Record

Quote Originally Posted by thefinger View Post
    Thanks Doug for providing an excellent track. The power is defenetely back. Yes I do build my own stuff but thanks Buef for teaching me the principles to get these things to run so fast, the tech support and of corse the balancing. All the PJ guys for pissing me off enough to make me want to spank you hahahah and Jay for the excellent job cleaning the braids. It was a good run . I am sorry Spove it was not my intention to destroy your record. I have spent a ridiculous amount of hours on my program and I wanted a record of my own.
    must of been that braid cleaning huh alan?
    9x National Champion

Ohhhh Mannnn I'm so sorry. Thanks

Congratulations, Alan!

Greg

Great job, Alan!!

Wow! Congrats Alan...long time, no see.

Sorry I couldn't make it Doug, but I really appreciated the offer.

Rotten weekend weather up here has had me scrambling to get the boat ready for launch by a May 1st deadline.
    "Bring your ballistic $hit and your asbestos shorts, nobody gets out alive." Paul Kovich

Wow !

Took me a couple of days to get a password from OWH so I could post a huge congrats to "Mr" Finger for this incredible accomplishment! My knees are sore from bowing to you! See you in Chi town. Lamo

Congrats Alan you are the man.

Oh Finger

Even the sun shines on a dogs A$$ some days! Last month after spanking the Finger and asking him to bow too me, I guess it finally pissed him off enough to get motivated (theres where I take all the credit) Next month if the moon is in line with Venus and it is high tide again, maybe the finger can top it.
    Congrats Alan you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!
    World Famous Port Jefferson Raceway
    631-696-7721
    bentrim@optonline.net
    www.portjeffraceway.com
    Former USRA Grand Puba

Thanks brian.

Well Doug it is your talent.

No wonder why your so slow Doug. It has nothing to do with the tide the moon or Venus for that matter. It was the amount of polar bears blocking the magnetic flow between your raceway and the north Pole. The more polar bears the faster the motor. All this time your program has been going in the wrong direction.

Wait a minute

Are you saying it's the polar bears blocking the magnetic flow, then why do I need more polar bears??? You know me, if the polar bears are slowing me down, I will go shoot some bears.

I heard the Finger was sprinkling negative gravity ions on his car before the race, thus making the car lighter. I am not sure that is USRA legal?

Alan enjoy the moment.
    World Famous Port Jefferson Raceway
    631-696-7721
    bentrim@optonline.net
    www.portjeffraceway.com
    Former USRA Grand Puba

And all this time I thought lawn guy land was surrounded by water not horse $h1t. Somebody call Larry and tell him to drive to the track next month and leave the horses home! That crap is doing something to Doug's brain not sure if its a bad thing but wow Doug looks like you've got the track power figured out and must of sold Alan some good tires to keep his car on the track or was it just one of those random srt laps that got stuck the whole race. Ok I'm going to bed been a long day CONGRATS, Alan good job!!
    Give me my glue bottle!!!!!!!!!![B]

Douglas
    This is no way to be talking about your GOD. Accusing me of cheating with negative gravity ions? Yes Doug I am your GOD now and I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SMITING YOU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12