Thread: New auctioneers on Storage Wars

New auctioneers on Storage Wars

Hey guys just thought you all should know that Storage Wars has new auctioneers. The episode airs Tues, May 7th 8:30 PM Central and 9:30 PM Pacific. The new auctioneers happen to be my Cousin Johan Graham and my Uncle Earl Graham. We are hoping the show's ratings will increase with these new auctioneers. Please watch and tell your friends to also. Hope you guys enjoy, for my cousin Johan is very charismatic.

Dang---can't find it???

New auctioneers?

Quote Originally Posted by 86ed once again View Post
    Hey guys just thought you all should know that Storage Wars has new auctioneers. The episode airs Tues, May 7th 8:30 PM Central and 9:30 PM Pacific. The new auctioneers happen to be my Cousin Johan Graham and my Uncle Earl Graham. We are hoping the show's ratings will increase with these new auctioneers. Please watch and tell your friends to also. Hope you guys enjoy, for my cousin Johan is very charismatic.
    Saw the show but it was a fast talking father daughter duo. Love that show, I keep hoping they will find a lot of of slot car stuff, but it never happens. Just like in real life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My other car is a Manta Ray

I saw it... I like her.

I just wish we could sell our locker finds at their prices. We would be thousoundairs.......

olphrt
    phil i.