Thread: S.C.R.R.A. Flat Track Retro Race Saturday October 19th, 2013 At Buena Park Raceway!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

S.C.R.R.A. Flat Track Retro Race Saturday October 19th, 2013 At Buena Park Raceway!

The 3rd Saturday Of October at Buena Park Raceway!
    Presented by the
    Southern California Retro Racing Association

Hello Southern California Retro Racers. I was out in the shop getting ready for the race on October 12th, 2013 and realized that that was the day we are going to celebrate Oscar Morales!
    Please adjust your calendar for Saturday, October 19th, 2013 and attend the “Flat Track Grand Prix” race of the S.C.R.R.A. The event will feature the Formula One and ever-popular CanAm cars racing on the Flat Track.
    `Buena Park Raceway will open its doors at 8:00 am and Formula One tech will start at 10:00 am. The CanAm cars will race after lunch!
    See you there!!!

John A. Cukras
    S.C.R.R.A. Promotions ‘2013

San Diego at the beach of course, love babes
    Well all the best to ya, on the flat track?
    As you seen over here at OWH the traffic is not that busy, due to the fact this is not where the old hoggies go to check out what is happening in retro racing.
    They go to Deadblog to get their meds after all, I guess they are like old farm animals they go back to the barn to get abused? They must like it after all, even that nothing is going on, sure feel sorry for them creatures of habits as it looks to me.
    Sure OWH is not the top notch forum at times but its better then FB

Nesta
    I'm the most boring person you could meet.

San Diego at the beach of course, love babes
    I forgot to say there is to many pu**y in retro racing.
    Well I guess I'm done for know.

Nesta
    I'm the most boring person you could meet.