Thread: S.C.R.R.A. King Track Retro Racing November 23rd 2013 at BPR and Holiday Racing Schedule!

S.C.R.R.A. King Track Retro Racing November 23rd 2013 at BPR and Holiday Racing Schedule!

“Happy Thanksgiving”
    Retro Racing Presented by the
    Southern California Retro Racing Association

Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 23rd for Retro Racing this month at Buena Park Raceway in 2013! A great King Track race with that fall chill in the air!
    Buena Park Raceway will open at 8:00 am and Tech inspection will commence at 10:00 am with the F-1 cars. That race will be run and after lunch, CanAm will be raced.
    In December we will stick to our regular race day and have the Parma/Checkpoint warm up on the 4th Saturday, December 28th with the same format on the Super King track.
    The Parma/Checkpoint race in January will be on the 10th thru 12th ‘2014 weekend.
    Make it over to race before your Thanksgiving Holiday this year and then shop until you drop on Black Friday. The Retro fun of S.C.R.R.A. racing will take care of any problems one could have!
    More announcements on the classes, details etc. for the Parma/Checkpoint race will follow in later posts, stay tuned! And Happy Holidays!
    See you there!
    S.C.R.R.A.-Promotions ‘2013/’2014

San Diego at the beach of course, love babes
    Hi John, I'm sure looking forward to see ya again and the others!
    I'm scrambling with a new "RH Designed" chassis ( CanAm ) for this last race in November.
    Hope that I get it done for the race.

Nesta
    I'm the most boring person you could meet.

San Diego at the beach of course, love babes
    John I will race with ya in December. We got to find the right way to get up in in top.
    Heck if you can't beat them lets do what they are doing? I saw some things that was interesting today.
    Conscience is a interesting creature in all of us, I say if they push it I will do so as well.

Nesta
    I'm the most boring person you could meet.