Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2014 Isra/Usa North American Scale Championships, Sept 11-14, 2014 @ The Garden State Isra Club.

Last minute parts pick up

Quote Originally Posted by tabodt View Post
    Team bitch tits will be taking a road trip out to speed zone on Saturday 9-6-14.
    I talked to Frank from speed zone on the phone he said if you call and order stuff over the phone with credit card I can have all your parts at the club waiting for your arrival.
    Wes also said he was going to the club on Fri and would p/u any parts pre-ordered for you late/last minute racers.

this event can be watched and the winners can be seen from----

http://gsisra.cu.cc/LiveTiming/index.html

Results are in
    http://gsisra.cu.cc/LiveTiming/LapMasterResultLink.htm
    Last edited by tabodt; 09-14-2014 at 04:24 AM.
    Bob-Leroy-fat @ss
    Team bitch tits
    carsteen cs4,cs2
    Motors By Mic Byrd
    Balance By Bill Bugenis
    Garden State Isra Club, Bayville NJ,Home of the Anaconda

Thanks to all the GSISRA guys for a great event. Your hard work paid off With great races and lots of action.

It was great meeting all the racers and thanks especially to JayRo for the hospitality and the Margaritas!

Dennis
    Dennis Samson

Scratchbuilding is life
    Life is scratchbuilt

Samson Classics

Thanks guys for putting up with me. I enjoyed the experience very much except for those damn steps. Looks like I'll have to do some conditioning for next years ISRA race no matter where it's held. Hope everyone got home safely. See you next time.
    Last edited by Fast Freddie; 09-15-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

Thanks for the hospitality and letting me stay even though Lou did not come with me. I hope that all of the racers enjoyed their weekend. GSISRA guys did a great job on the raceways facelift. I still remember the amount of work it takes to get ready for a race weekend! You all made me feel very welcome; it was great to see old friends and meet new racers!! I hope it won't be another year before I make it NJ for another visit. I was able to get back onto OWH (THANK YOU PAUL!) and I will print out your series schedule so I have the dates. I would again like to thank Jay and Melissa for their hospitality and the delicious pub cheese and margaritas! I really had a great time...... AND..... I made it back to NY in time for Sunday dinner with my family! Thanks a million to everyone who participated this weekend!
    MaryBeth

Easy to Read Results Posted Here...

http://theisrausa.com/results/nasc-e...4-bayville-nj/
    Casey Scott

Team Camen - PK Armatures

www.theisrausa.com

I should have photos ready to post here and upload to the israusra.com site by this weekend.

Tony
    OWH Slotographer

Quote Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
    I should have photos ready to post here and upload to the israusra.com site by this weekend.

Tony
    Awesome. Thanks Tony!
    Casey Scott

www.theisrausa.com

Forgot to thank Bill Taylor from Hi Speed for painting the body I used in GP10. It was chosen the prettiest car in the race. Too bad I couldn't have done better.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

Casey Scott

www.theisrausa.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456