Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale 8 lane King Cobra Needs TLC First $950 OBO Takes it (Chicagoland)

would you be willing to sell enough track for an oval?

Do you still have the track ?

Still have the track? I'm very interested in it. I live in Wisconsin. Call me at 651-387-9160.

I will take it if you still have. 262-844-3178
    Matt Sheldon

I'll do 1000 on the track if you have it still

please call me @ 216-870-1310 I'd like to buy your track if its still for sale

I believe I owned that track. The side walls were painted that shade of blue to match the walls of the rental space we were in. We put lexan glass in the Deadman wall so racers could see their cars in that turn. We also used the same type of wiring lugs that are shown in one of the underside pictures of the track. I had it in Erie, PA for 5 years and it was in western NY for several years before I purchased it. Fun track and we only needed 3 marshals to run a clean race. With 5 or more marshals tracks calls almost never occurred. The track was sold 5 years ago to a gentleman from the Detroit area. I don't know where it ended up after that. But that sure looks like the one that came out of North Gallery Raceway.
    Member of the original Fast Eddy Race Team

Track still for sale??

Quote Originally Posted by ch3no2Phil View Post
    For sale is a Giant King Cobra that needs work, but not too bad at all. Not sure who built it but it does have Chris Dadds Racing Drivers panel plates. It is not tongue and groove This will make a wicked fast track when done. Guessing running length between 155 and 165ft Also not sure of footprint but is is not nearly as wide as a traditional King so it will fit into a tighter space. We never assembled it. I went out to look at the track and to take a few more pictures and the track is in far better shape than I even originally thought. Still going to need some work but well worth the asking price. Of NOW JUST $900

The track is disassembled and ready to go. It is currently in my 24ft car hauler trailer. pick Up preferred but can be delivered a reasonable distance for a reasonable fee.

Please visit www.eclipsehobbies.com for location and contact information

***!!!I also added a few more pics to another post down below!!!***
    I thought I'd replied to this after te underside pictures were posted but apparently not. Looking at the bottom of the track I suspect that it's a Hasse track or built by someone who was mimicking his technique. I didn't build it. It looks like with just a little work it could be made into a good running track though.
    Chris Dadds, Master Carpenter
    Building beautiful, smooth slot car tracks for your home, club or raceway since 1987!

(I only build things so I can support my tool collecting habit.)

Is this track still available?
    Rocco,
    845-721-5900

Would like to know if the track is still for sale??? I can be contacted at (636) 295-5800... Thank, hope to hear from you soon, either way...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramcatlarry View Post
    There USED to be one at Arlington Hobbies in northern Illinois in the 1990's...never was sure where it ended up. Great track, but I always wanted to race on it backwards so that the 90 after the donut could be marshalled somewhere OTHER than in front of the drivers......
    Pretty sure the Arlington King ended up in Dixon IL for a while
    -Scott

I would like to know if its sold? Rod 336.970.3857

please call me we have cash and live in Danville had a track before, text is fine also 217-474-0065 Eldon Wright

Still have track?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast