Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 155 ft hillclimb in florida

155 ft hillclimb in florida

I have a 155 ft lap length hillclimb, purchased from richard in ocala that used to run killer x raceway in homosassa...
    Since purchased it has sat in storage and has only cost me money... their are no pictures since its in storage still wrapped in the plastic richard coved it with...
    I'm asking 3800 the price I paid for it, if it doesn't sell by the end of december I regret to inform everyone that I will just add it to the burn pile...
    Track includes everything to start a business cash register, some chairs, some tables, bubble gum machine, computer, and some various decor...
    If you have any questions let me know and ill reply as soon as possible... thx for looking at my post...
    Last edited by novice-slot; 02-26-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Thomas,

I'm very sorry to hear of your intent for one of the best hillclimbs ever to grace the state of Florida.
    Florida Slotter, aka Marty Stanley,
    A "Double 60's" Slot Racer
    Killer X Raceways Team Racer

Not that I can afford it, but would you consider a $200 a month lease on the equiptment with a one year lease/ option to buy?....rather than burn it.
    l.d. kelley, M.A. Ramcatlarry@aol.com

60 year pin 1959-2019
    Racing slot cars in America
    USRA 2019 member
    IRRA, ISRA/USA, Hardbodies 1/24 &
    1/32 - Great Lakes Slot Car Club
    retired raceway owner 1992-2007
    Omni/Cidex service center

NO offense to anyone including the original poster. But really now. burn it because you did not get what you think you should get out of it? Wouldn't you be better off listing it on eBay or Craig's List? getting something out of it makes more sense than burning something in what I interpret as immature and certainly not business like. Again, no offense man. But put some effort into selling it. Or at least give it away to a boys and Girls Club or something similar in your area and take a tax deduction.
    CK DaBoer

Knocked you out of the slot!

Cool

Track includes everything to start a business cash register, some chairs, some tables, bubble gum machine, computer, and some various decor...
    Yup, that's all ya need right there
    Paul W.

Wath are the foot prints?

I found an old pic from 09-2006

Any details on the power supply?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Let's bring it to Sebring Fl. Anyone interestred??

Still available...

I believe the power supply is a 75 amp... not battery...

Please do bring it to sebring... 3800 cash an its yours!!!

30 days left... I've already taken to much of a loss storing it for over a year.. rentable Uhaul on premise... 3800 CASH takes it all... I'll help you load it, from their your on your own... this is a track I purchased over a year ago and never set up, was told when i purchased it that its in working order...
    Blue print is something like 25 ft wide by 40 ft long... estimated since I never seen it!!!

A few have called but no action has been taken to even view it...

IT WILL NOT BE DONATED!!! have your club members pool together 3800 cash an come pick it up!!! A "tax write off" is useless to me... or if your interested in having one built for 13,000 where you only get the track you can take that route...

Their is NO option for a lease either... how STUPID do you people think I am... an here's a prime example you give me xxxx lease price, you set the track up an use it, but when it comes time for maintenance such as new braiding you decide to cancel the lease... get real!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast