you know, MaYbE it's "off topic" but if ya wanna get on OWH, your `puter's gotta work, RIGHT??? so in effect, your clack-box IS a "required tool" for setting up your slot-cars properly... RIGHT???? Now, onto MY particular latest dilemma.... I usually use IE as a browser, & Yahoo as a homepage, (mainly so I can sit here & shoot my yap off at all the yawhat articles...)

BUT, NOWWwwwwWWWWw, I got this mess where the homepage of yawhat loads ok enough, but any kind of "secondary" paged article takes FOREVER, & my cursor RAPIDLY blinks from arrow to "pointy-finger" whenever it should be a solid pointy-finger.. not to mention that it WON'T pop up the page that I'm pointing to... Also, the comments sections won't pop up, won't pop up the "more" section of the comments, or let ME post any comments, all the while, with the pointy-finger blinking back-n-forth to being an arrow VERY rapidly ... BUT!!!! IF I use my AOL homepage to GET TO Yahoo, it all seems to work ok, so the whole problem is with Internet explorer???? I also get a lot of instances on OWH where I'll edit a post, push submit, & it DOES post, but then the whole page freezes, & I have to log off, & re-open the page.... I'm @ a loss on this one, Any ideas anybody? I really don't like using AOL as a home-page, `cuz their toolbars take up so much of the page...