Thread: New body release

New body release

HSP-011R Mustang.

For any application you used to use the OS Corvette, I now invite you to use the HiSpeed Products Mustang.

All HiSpeed Products clear bodies come with the window, the side masks and a few trim details that you can use as masks to Sharpie on vents etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are the clear (unpainted) Mustang bodies available from Eagle. My local track has not been able to get the O/s 030r.
    Thanks
    Mark

He had some, but don't know current stock.

If he doesn't have any left, let me know and we will figure out how to get you some
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

I finally received a couple of clear Mustang bodies today from my local track. Very nice bodies and well made. The track also was able to get a few very nice painted and pre-mount Mustangs.
    I noticed that the masking sheet is not precut. Is this standard or did I get a couple of sheets that slipped thru.
    Mark

Sounds like something went amiss. The bodies should have a mask sheet that includes the side masks, window mask and a few trim details that you can lay as paint masks on the inside of the body or lay them on the outside and use a sharpie to fill in.

If they did not come that way let me know either here or thru the PM section and I will drop a couple into the mail on monday for you.
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrkCrwly View Post
    I finally received a couple of clear Mustang bodies today from my local track. Very nice bodies and well made. The track also was able to get a few very nice painted and pre-mount Mustangs.
    I noticed that the masking sheet is not precut. Is this standard or did I get a couple of sheets that slipped thru.
    Mark
    Same here, I thought I was gong blind trying to weed out something I couldn't see.

Ben, Mark

Where to and how many? Are there more hanging on the raceway's wall that need to be looked at?

Which distributor did your raceway get them from? I need to check their stock.

Anybody else?
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

Bill:
    Raytown International Raceway(RIR) purchases from Eagle. I purchased 2 HSP-011R clear bodies from RIR and both came with the uncut sheet. I don't know if RIR ordered any besides mine. Most everyone at the track buys them painted and winged. Will send private message with address.
    Thank you
    Mark

I finally got my new Mustang bodies painted and ready to go. I really like these bodies. I just wish my paint skills were up to HiSpeed standards.
    Thanks Bill
    Mark
    IMG_20151219_105126.jpg

Where can I buy 6 of theHSPCOT10 bodies no tracks in mm area? Thanks Leon

I just talked to ERI and Michael tells me you should try Stouton Miniature Speedway or Thunder Mountain Raceway. They seem to be the closest to you. ERI has them in stock in .010. Eagle only shows them available in .007.

I'm taking a WAG here, these are for the 1100 race at Mimi's? Have you checked with her?
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com