Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If someone is definitively tampering with motors, what should the penalty be ? ? ?

San Diego at the beach of course, love babes
    Well Mill this a great place to post!

Nesta
    I'm the most boring person you could meet.

Anyone who thinks there has been no cheating in any slot racing other than Retro is fooling themselves. No cheating anywhere else? Really? Give me a BIG Super Sized M F'n break. Even to blather such nonsense displays a total lack of a grasp of reality. A few alleged cheaters show up at a big slot car race on the west coast and Captain Whiner makes it sound like it's the first time a slot racer has cheated. ANYWHERE! EVER! Redonkulous. Non-sensical rediculousness. Pure unadulterated horse dung. Pure and simple nonsense.

Sam Pan, Fleming, and the rest of you guys who keep squirting lighter fluid on the flames...

GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.... ok?

Go back & reread Roman's post #28 & my post #29, and let it sink in for a few days until you get it.

When I delete your post... it should be a clue that I didn't like what you posted, and that it broke the rules.
    Not simply an invitation to reword it a bit and post again.... especially when all you do is reword or replace your derogatory remarks with different derogatory remarks.

This forum really is intended for those of us who actually LOVE this hobby, to share our enjoyment with others who actually love this weird hobby of playing with toy cars as much as we do.

I did not set up this forum and maintain it for the past 17 years just so that people could call each other names or post negative crap about how much they hate everyone else's favorite type of toy cars, or anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It's called SLOT CAR TALK - because it's supposed to be about SLOT CARS... not about hanging up your dirty laundry for the world to see how nuts we all are.

Geeez.... I need another vacation....

PK @ OWH
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

When a habitual whiner posts derogatory remarks about the racing I do, I feel I should be able to respond. There is an old saying......"Don't start nothin' and there won't be nothin".

Anyone who thinks there has been no controversy in other orgs is only fooling themselves. Approved parts that get special treatment. Then un-approved. Motors,arms,bodies.....So don't tell me it's all rosy in all the other racing orgs. So before you bash someone elses' fun, take off the rose colored glasses and look at your own. I don't like wing racing but I won't spend my time whining about it or it's racing orgs. If there is a wing race in town, I'll build a car and race. I'm a racer. Not a whiner.

This thread is the latest cheating story in retro.

Only stating facts that the cheating allegations ALWAYS are regarding retro.

Almost every month there is a new controversy.

I`ve never seen a class of slot cars that has created so much division, and general bad feelings between participants.

Tap tap tap.... is this thing on???

Can anyone else see my posts???

There's no hope for some people, I guess... I'm done...

Time to lock this thread.

Next step (and probably way late) is to start giving "time-outs" for those who can't seem to pay attention when the forum owner says:

"GIVE IT A REST ALREADY"

This is why they call me "mom" - but times like this I feel more like a baby-sitter.

CLINK! <----- (sound of lock closing thread)

PK @ OWH
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123