Thread: Balance by Who??

Balance by Who??

Mike that's Who! Just want to say thanks for the great balance you did on that Proslot arm that was supposed to have been balanced. I ran it today in the So Cal USRA 4.5" class as an amature and won. Thanks should also go to Mike Hudson for help with chassis set-up and to Barry for the great pit work. Many thanks guys. This was my first win in an USRA race and I love that G6 King at Buena Park.
    Pick up virtue from everyone

For those of us not in the know, which Mike? Does he have a website - if so, would you post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by donaldg View Post
    Mike that's Who! Just want to say thanks for the great balance you did on that Proslot arm that was supposed to have been balanced. I ran it today in the So Cal USRA 4.5" class as an amature and won. Thanks should also go to Mike Hudson for help with chassis set-up and to Barry for the great pit work. Many thanks guys. This was my first win in an USRA race and I love that G6 King at Buena Park.

Interesting post......SoCal USRA has not been in existence for at least 4-5 years. Must be a "blast from the past".

Mike @ WHO Racing still does do the BEST balancing.......

SoCal USRA hasnt been around for 4-5 yrs but 4.5 in nascar hasnt been around for like 7-8 lol
    Mike does awesome work and is close, nice to have someone I can depend on in a rush.

Hermit
    Mike doesnt have a website.
    James Grinstead

TEAM KOFORD

Why so serious?