Thread: $100 Wing Car World Champion Warmup race

$100 Wing Car World Champion Warmup race

Marks Model World Sunday April 12th 2pm. Last chance to dial in your car before the World Championship Race. doors open at 11am

For the World Championship Race on April 19th

Mark will be laying out a smorgasbord of excellent food, there will be tons of race prizes for all from the many sponsors who have donated, and Mark has purchased 48 box plaques including 1st, 2nd, 3rd and T.Q. You don't have to win the race to come out ahead, the food, prizes and camaraderie alone are well worth the entry fee!!! Its going to be a great time just to be in the house and experience this Event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Details and rules posted under race announcements, Major events.

Wing car racing is alive and well at MARKS!!!!! come out and experience the Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Looking forward to it. I live in Chicago. I'm going Racing the faster wings on Saturday in Flint then Sunday I'm coming to enjoy your Ohio hospitality, make some new friends oh ya and race Slot Cars. There is nothing better!!! Two days in a row of racing in two different states. LETS GO RACING!!!
    Mike In Chicago

Welcome aboard! We expect quite a few out of towner wing racers. SLOT CAR RACING Legend Paul ciccarello, Wing car master Steve Koepp, and Bobby Huttinger TRi STATE 15B champion from the 80s have all been offered free rides for the main event!!!
    Last edited by Ronnie; 04-06-2015 at 04:48 AM.

R

Bumping to top
    Remember the lack of any credible evidence is proof the conspiracy is working!

MMW will be open late Saturday so wing racers can get test and tune time after the regular Saturday program.
    Remember the lack of any credible evidence is proof the conspiracy is working!