Thread: 155 ft Olgivive For Sale

155 ft Olgivive For Sale

I have decided to sell this track and get something else for the raceway. . Braid is about 50% or better... This track comes with everything you need to race....computer....has 2 power supplies...extra moniters....srt program ....needs nothing...ready to roll....Track is up and running now and will continue to use it until sold

I'm asking $3,500...

Also have parts inventory if wanted for this track that can be negotiated (at raceway cost, not retail) in the deal....JK....Parma...champion....pro track..some tuna tires....

If you are a lowballer (not tring to be mean or nothing) I would appreciate you not to wasting my time. If you are serious in wanting a good track shoot me a message.

Location is in Southwestern,Virginia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	King4sale..jpg 
Views:	1522 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	15524  

do you still have the track i am interested please call me 661-857-9061 thank you Bob

Hi do you still have the track and if so please call 925 891-5523 me or email me eawestergreen@yahoo.com. I am very interested and wait g for your call or email...

Please can you forward me more pictures and if your. E some damage part on the track can you also send me the pics.

Waiting......

Thanks,
    Eddie

Good afternoon sir,
    I'm interested in your track. I had a Steve Olgivie track until Super Storm Sandy got a stronghold on it. Destroyed our clubhouse and everything in it. Maybe around $3,000. Reason is we are a very small slotcar race club in NJ looking to rebuild.
    We would have to heir a transport company/moving company to transport it to Bergen County, New Jersey. The quote I have just go from a local transporter, Fazio moving and storage said around $1000. Therefore the total out of pocket for the club members will be $4,000.00 which is just right around the budget we set for the membership to contribute.
    Thanks ,
    Rocco
    Sovereign Racing

Does anyone know if this track is still available? Sent a pm but no reply

Aubrey appears to have fallen off the map, been trying to get in contact regarding this track for a couple of months now.
    Matt Sheldon

Where did this track go? Want to find one actually. They used to be plentiful but seem scarce right now.