Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Winged Bodies do you use? On Flexi Chassis?

MW

Yes, please call

Friday's I am done at 3PM Pacific

Or you can call me over the weekend. I will be here winging and painting
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

Shout out to and for Hi-Speed and Bill!
    First of all want to say thank you to Bill for taking time to text and talk with me this past Sunday. Numerous texts and two phone calls. One call lasted for almost 40 minutes! It is rare to get that kind of customer service today. Bill had great advice and insight for what I am trying to do being fairly new to 1/24 scale wing car racing. Bill now has a loyal customer who is going to let everyone at my local slot car center about Hi-Speed products.

Thanks Bill!

Wings are the best looking and most fun slot cars to me.

O/S Corvette has more front fender clearance, but if you cut off the front wheel uprights, you can run just about any style bodies on T-Flex or other stamped steel chassis.

Run aluminum pans with Wings if the rules allow.

Good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MW Racer View Post
    Shout out to and for Hi-Speed and Bill!
    First of all want to say thank you to Bill for taking time to text and talk with me this past Sunday. Numerous texts and two phone calls. One call lasted for almost 40 minutes! It is rare to get that kind of customer service today. Bill had great advice and insight for what I am trying to do being fairly new to 1/24 scale wing car racing. Bill now has a loyal customer who is going to let everyone at my local slot car center about Hi-Speed products.

Thanks Bill!
    That kind of service is rare if not nonexistent in any industry other than Slot Cars, In this industry, these guys are AWESOME! Most if not all of them are current and/or past racers and love to talk about this stuff and the sheer wealth of knowledge these guys have is invaluable. Bill Taylor, Jeff Jones, Scott & PCH, Dan & Pro Slot, Jim @ Difalco, Mike @ Koford, I've send probably hundreds of emails back and forth to all of them and they always get right back to you and and always willing to help and offer information. I'm not much of a phone guy, but E-mail/txt I do a lot of..

I guess that's what you get when the industry is small not commercialized and the owners have skin in the game, instead of CEO's that care more about the bottom line than the customer (Because they forgot the customer IS the bottom line).. I doubt you would get that kind of service from Parma..

-TheChad

Bill,
    Just got 10 of your HS1's from Eagle.

Awesome colors.

Thanks for getting these out to Floyd.
    "Get Yourself Retrofied"
    Chicagoland Raceway
    17B West Ogden Ave.
    Westmont,Il. 60559
    Phone-708-203-8003
    mikeswiss86@hotmail.com

Check out Chicagoland Raceway on facebook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12