Thread: Hello from Central Ohio

Smile Hello from Central Ohio

Good Day Folks!

A little introduction: I was born and raised in SE Wisconsin, and moved to Central Ohio about 15 years ago. I have a lot of hobbies, has I like to learn new things, and I try to incorporate the different hobbies in with each other. My hobbies include, woodworking, scroll sawing, model railroading, creating dioramas, building model kits, slot cars, geocaching, and going trackside to watch and take pictures of real trains, I also have a General Class Amateur Radio License.

I look forward to being a active and positive member of the Slot Car Talk Forum

-Steven

Forgot to mention that I recently become interested in slot cars again. I purchased a little battery operated track for my 3 year old Grandson for Christmas, and he could not put the controller down. So I figured I would start work on a full size setup to go along with my HO scale model railroad.

Hi Steven Your close to Tomb Thumb in Columbus or if by Newark there is another track but I don't know the name.
    Why do I do this to myself?

No Tracks in Newark..

Hello! A newbie here. Looking forward to a good discussion with the members.