Thread: What happened to the Slot Car Racing in DFW

What happened to the Slot Car Racing in DFW

I miss racing Slot cars, so I go looking for tracks. Seems to be only two tracks in the area and look to be more interested in Drag Racing. What happened?

Don "Ho"

We have races every Saturday on the flat track at Dallas Slot Cars. We raced 3 classes of retro this past weekend. And yes, we drag race also.
    Shontel

Dallas Slot Cars
    dallasslotcars.com

Dallas Slot cars no longer races any wing cars classes, scale type cars and drags only. If you want to check on Texas tracks running wing cars check here http://slotcars.net/forum/

Didn't have a good experience at DSC.

Went to Slots of fun, but they also were only doing Drag Racing at that time, that may have changed but they also dont seem to have a website.

I was just wonder what happened to the other tracks.
    Last edited by DonHo; 09-26-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Didnt fit in with what I was trying to find out.

Slots of Fun in Burleson is having a TSRA race this weekend, go by on Saturday, I don't know if they race wing cars on a regular schedule. BS Raceway in St Paul races wing cars, but you would need to contact them to find out their schedule or look at their section of the forum link I posted.

I saw the schedule for Slots of Fun and will be heading that way on Saturday.

Thanks
    Don "Ho"