Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Mid Atlantic Survival Challenge

2017 Mid Atlantic Survival Challenge

(MASC) Mid Atlantic Survival Challenge was very fun,& everyone enjoyed each other's company.
    Last edited by Wild Willy; 02-02-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Here's hoping! 😀

Enjoying the interest,& questions from racers ��

January 28. Weather permitting god willing...I will be there.

The COT bodies Mimi has lots of are very thin. Do you mean we can't run those?
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Wlid Willy why no 72 pitch like we always use?

Hey Greg ..... I asked Billy the same thing. He something about a "sponsor" requirement. Billy. aren't you the "sponsor"? :-)

Tony
    OWH Slotographer

Since this is a NASCAR COT race that doesn't accept the O/S .005 COT bodies, that Mimi has in stock, do you have a source for .007-.010 O/S COT bodies like most of the local racers run? That would be the O/S 233, 234, and 235 bodies that have been discontinued. I believe I have the numbers right, at least the 233 (Toyota) number is correct. I haven't been able to locate any source for the .007-.010 version of these bodies.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

Billy, ...just posted the 'every other 2017 weekly schedule' for the Track under race announcements on this forum. Note that the 28 Jan 2017 date is open for you if your/this M.A.S.C. race happens. I can make sure the track is prepared for the racers on the 28th, however I can not race direct or run tech. Also, it seems a few guys have various questions/issues on your race so a suggestion is to maybe follow-up on that and to post those conversations here for all that are interested. Regards.

Why aren't you allowing the HiSpeed COT body?

A good high quality, even pull and available in both 7 and 10. ERI has them and Eagle is getting more soon.
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

Why has the wording changed for the NASCAR class. It use to read Body - NASCAR/COT. Now it reads Body - NASCAR or COT. So which is it? The Hi Speed COT body should be allowed since it most closely resembles the O/S COT bodies which no one can get, at least not in .007-.010. There should be a source for any body you intend to be legal for this race. A source that everyone has equal access to.
    Last edited by Fast Freddie; 12-19-2016 at 10:13 AM.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

I know it's just a typo but I can't resist!!

O/S don't GOT bodies. Sorry Ron!
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

So I GOT it right all the other previous times and you spotted the typo. Now it's fixed. That's what happens when I don't check my work and I even stuck up for the Hi Speed product and you ride my composition into the ground, what's up with that? From what I here those bodies can be had you just have to know where to look and who to see.

Freddie

Thanks for the shout out on my body, appreciate it.

ERI should be getting their batch today or tomorrow. Eagles batch is on the way to me now for inclusion with his next shipment right after Christmas.

I just back back from PA visiting mom and things are a bit backed up. Gonna be working flat out thru the holidays to get caught up.
    Bill Taylor
    HiSpeed Products
    www.hispeedproducts.com

Hi Mr. Taylor,
    Are you asking about the NASCAR&COT bodies? Or the SLM bodies?
    There is no limit on the maker of nascar &COT bods.
    Also, (reminder) the O/S-500 COT converter wing kit may be used to convert a NASCAR body to COT.

Sorry, I am not the sponsor.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast